Sponsored

SoCal Broncos

Starting the conversation for past, present and future SoCal Bronco owners. Lets go!
BroncoRevital
Hey my fellow SoCalIan’s

Checking in from San Diego here. Looking to get a 2d BD or Badlands. I’m still not certain if I’m buying first year or not but I’m feeling too anxious to wait.
What dealer are you all going with or know that’s good? This will be the first vehicle I buy new.
Show full message
ON3BadBronco
ON3BadBronco
Hey
Coming from LA right now I currently have my dealer at galpin, but not sure if I'm going to change to another dealer. It seem x-plan won't be available anymore just a was for ford to stick it to use. Its really sad that all these dealers out east are offer 1300 to 2000 off invoice, but not one dealer in CA. As im not buying outta state cause i would have to pay the taxes once brought here.
ON3BadBronco
ON3BadBronco
Ya thats correct but u have to pay at the time and can't roll it into the payments im not looking into spending an extra 5 to 6 grand upfront
ON3BadBronco
ON3BadBronco
Somewhere on the forms there's people taxing about a good dealer in SD
ON3BadBronco
ON3BadBronco
Talking*
guernsej
guernsej
ON3BadBronco
ON3BadBronco
Thanks for the update thats good to hear since galpin won't get back to me. Looks like I might have to make a dealer swap. Make a little vacation out of it and break in the beast on the drive back haha.
ON3BadBronco
ON3BadBronco
So what vehicle are u coming from
guernsej
guernsej
I'm hoping to keep my truck and convince my wife to get the bronco
guernsej
guernsej
she's got a soccer mom SUV right now
ON3BadBronco
ON3BadBronco
Haha that cool luckily my finance is a big car buff and wants me to keep my challenger and get the bronco
Mpixel
Mpixel
I am going with Galpin because I was reading reviews of all the Ford dealers near me and that was the highest rated. I am also excited for this, cannot wait to take this out and about!
ON3BadBronco
ON3BadBronco
Hopefully will all get to see each other out and about on the trails
gpitman
I switched to Kearny Mesa Ford last Friday. I wanted a dealership that communicated and was upfront about the Bronco. This will make our third new Ford since 2016. I started with that dealership and switched because the lack of communication and lack of knowledge about the Bronco. Eric from KMF has been involved here on the forums providing information that he has.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views