Sponsored

Bay Area Broncos

Here we go with the new G.O.A.T’s of the bay!!
ThatOne911Dude
In case anyone who was reserved w/ Walnut Creek prior to 10/19 and aren’t aware, they will honor the XPlan pricing which is 0.4% under invoice +$275 per Shahram, their SM.
Show full message
BobSlydel21
On his previous postings he informed that wouldn’t be the case... would you be willing to post your e convo here so others could see? Appreciated.
D28A9509-1297-4B7C-9723-A884BB982046.png
BobSlydel21
I found it... were good, still feel that members should reach out direct to him for email confirmation on your individual reservations...
Pharm351
That’s great to hear! Thanks for the info!
Daktari
Daktari
great news! I never set foot into that dealership (currently have a Tacoma) but before I selected them I looked at reviews online and felt pretty confident about them. Plus they're 5 min away from my house by car, so I can even walk home if need be for service and the hopefully few to none recalls. Can't wait to drive this thing!
Carbnight
Carbnight
What about if we switch after 10/19?
Carbnight
Carbnight
What about after 10/19?
Daktari
Daktari
I just sent in my B&P and was confirmed that they will do xplan, I reserved the night of the reveal.
simpleBO
simpleBO
Just saw this. They wouldn't do it for me so I switched over to Serramonte. I guess they saw everyone changing dealers and realized they need to offer something better than MSRP to have any sales. lol. Well, they are too late for me.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views