Sponsored

Ontario Bronco Club

Bronco enthusiasts and owners from the province of Ontario. Surrounding Neighbours welcome!
bluezombi
Dont know if it will work.. they better not screw up my reservation date, but I finally manage to change dealership.

Had to go the dealership(on person) to the one which I wanted. They have to write to the regional sales manager in order to make the switch. Finger cross they wont fuck it.
Show full message
Danlion
Danlion
And I called Ford customer relations centre. And I talk to , too different people. They told me to switch the dealership, I would need to placed a new reservation with another dealership. Which I think would put me at the back of the line. Which kind of makes sense. But they suggested that I would keep both of them right up until the end. Since they’re refundable. It’s the Ford of Canada will be sending out the emails to dealership in regards to reservation, dealership has no way of knowing who’s first and who’s last.
bluezombi
bluezombi
@Danlion i have told them over and over that they better not touch my rank. Sales director assured me it was possible without loosing my rank.

In any case, it shows how well Ford is organized.

If they screw this up, they are going to get a shit load of ....
Danlion
Danlion
@bluezombi I think dealership can only tell you how many reservations they accounting for in total. Some more than others. I called my dealership and they told me that they have only 30, when others or continuously receiving reservations. I think it’s based on location/Region and may be partially on review rating.
fly-cobra32
fly-cobra32
@bluezombi Ford will honour the spot but also the will batch the same like vehicles to max their production. It makes sense.............
fly-cobra32
fly-cobra32
Spoke to Ford.ca twice and also got several emails from them......you CANNOT change dealership NOR a dealership can do that for you.....dealer is falsifying. They want your business........The only way is by cancelling and then reserve a new one but then you loose your spot. "been confirmed many times over"
fly-cobra32
fly-cobra32
I have an early reservation that I kept. Made a second one.............this one way down the list. If the first one doesn't pan out I will have a back up and then reserve another as a third backup. It's all 100% refundable.
What a game Ford is making us play.
I'm OK to wait it out..............
bluezombi
bluezombi
@fly-cobra32 starting to be ok with waiting it out also. I do have a later reservation in case...

ironically, the later one... I got a message from the dealer after booking it. The other was dead silent.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views