Sponsored

New England Broncos

Group for people in New England to talk, show off, and go off roading
JeepsR4kids
Got the final price from my Ford dealership
Show full message

Attachments

BuzzyBud
Don't mean to bust your bubble, but I believe that info is coming from Ford. It appears to be a carry down from the Reservation Detail section above. What it lacks is the Key Features section (coming soon) which I believe will be populated with your options once your order is placed.
Grumpy Medusa
Grumpy Medusa
Yeah, that appears to be from Ford, not the dealership, and build and price tool hasn't come out yet, so I would not think it's possible yet to get the final price. Doesn't appear to mention anything about doc and admin fees either. But this is still an interesting email and I haven't gotten one myself yet.
BuzzyBud
@Grumpy Medusa Actually, you might consider accessing your account via the Ford website. That is where you see a whole lot of information in your profile. For your reservation, you can track the 5 stages your Bronco will progress through. I assume you already have your FordPass and you understand how your purchase/lease will generate over 42,000 points you can apply to dealer installed accessories, service, etc.
Grumpy Medusa
Grumpy Medusa
@BuzzyBud I did not but thanks for the heads up. I will definitely check that out.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views