Sponsored

Georgia Bronco

A club dedicated to Bronco owners in Georgia.
VFLinATL
Looking for a place to wheel tomorrow that is in North Georgia for a beginner. Want to try out the 4WD but don't want to scratch the paint on my new Bronco. Have a badlands. Thanks!!
Show full message
Reactions: Nick72
kevin.gt
kevin.gt
Calm horse
Tons of fire service roads around rich mtn...blue ridge ...suches.....use GAIA...it will show you where...and don't worry about the scratches...its gonna happen sooner or later and they will buff out!
TiFi
Go to Pine Log WMA between Canton and Cartersville. All gates are open great place to ride
Rspayde
Rspayde
I heard alot of toyotas are hitting cashes tomorrow. Go and show them up. Super easy ride.
Calm horse
I found a trail just south of cashes that went up a side of mountain for several miles that ends up being a dead end...trail was overgrown and some low hang trees over the trail...had the kids stand up in the back and lift out of way..
NoleDawg
NoleDawg
Agreed, cashes is great for a beginner (which I am as well)
MyATV
MyATV
Welcome to the broncohood.
KPLOBX
KPLOBX
You could go to iron mountain off-road park in Dahlonega. Lots of trails and they are marked pretty well. Categorized easy medium and hard. You’ll have staff and others to help you along the way.
RobBob22
RobBob22
Grassy Gap Road outside Lumpkin, GA is easy to moderate. I did it as a first time, not too bad. I would want to do it with someone more experienced or at least familiar with that trail.

There is a Bronco group getting together on New Years Day in North GA for some very easy trail riding if interesting. Looks like 10-15 Broncos right now.
Step
Where is meetup? I’ll be in Cleveland ga and might be able to make it.
Reactions: RobBob22
RobBob22
RobBob22
@Step

From the SEGEN6 Broncos FB group, join if you live in the SE area.

"We will meet at the Dollar General in Chatsworth off of 411 at 10am. Here are the coordinates
34.86821, -84.75306
We'll ride along part of the Georgia Traverse making our way up to higher elevations with a few good photo opportunities. During the descent down towards Ellijay we will have a waterfall stop as well. Feel free to pack drinks, snacks, and or a lunch. For those interested we can try to find a spot in Ellijay for a frosty beverage when done. This is definitely a 2wd friendly route. Please show up gassed and ready. Total length is about 34 miles."

edit: I’m not 100% sure if the planned trails, I sorta hope Cashes. If everything is super tame I’d consider a small group going to grassy gap road Later in the trip.
Reactions: rws

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views