Sponsored

Michigan Bronco Club

Members from the Mitten and the U.P.
AZ23
Hey all, I'm headed to the Austin Off-Roadeo in two weekends, anyone have any tips / advice for the trip / event?
Show full message
Reactions: Cyburr
MannyG20
MannyG20
@AZ23 - do you have a place to stay yet? Most people are staying in the Marble Falls area or Austin. I stayed in Llano and it was a very easy drive to the event. Wherever you stay you will have a great time. The facility and the the trails are first class. I was very impressed by the staff and the organization of the days events. My one piece of advice is don’t wait till the end of the day to buy any Bronco gear if you want it. Items and sizes will sell out.
AZ23
AZ23
@MannyG20 yes fortunately I have a friend that lives in Austin and is letting me crash there. I will definitely take the advice on the gear, thank you
‘21OBX
‘21OBX
We went to NH but bring a few trail snacks and water. We were able to bring our small cooler with us in the off roadeo rig. So we had some soda for the wife a few Red Bulls and waters on ice.
Mattwings
Mattwings
Austin was fun (we added a couple of days in town). Just enjoy, it’s a great time. The Austin Off Roadeo terrain was surprising and very different than most of MI. It was cool try try something unfamiliar.
Reactions: AZ23
Cyburr
Cyburr
Enjoy it! It'll go by fast. Got to go to that one as a dealer preview myself.
ScoutandBronco
ScoutandBronco
Austin was a great one. Great trails and terrain. I stayed downtown to see the town. Stay a few days if you can. San Antonio is only an hour or so and worth visiting as well.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views