Sponsored

ARIZONA Bronco Club

Arizona club designed to hold possible outings and get togethers in various places around AZ. BBQ's, Saturday group meets, coffee and cars morning, drag racing...jk but maybe?
wlschroder
Hey all...question for everybody. What has your dealer experience been like here in AZ? I have to be honest, my experience has been less than stellar so far. The dealers in Tucson not exactly stepping up....
Show full message
RedDawg
RedDawg
Jones Ford Casa Grande were excellent! Easiest new car purchase I’ve ever had.
sklnbnzaz
sklnbnzaz
Robert Horne Ford in Apache Junction has been great.
El Bronco Blanco
El Bronco Blanco
I was under the impression that there is no "experience" until you get a VIN. No emails, updates, nothing....
RedDawg
RedDawg
I was in direct contact with my salesperson before I even put in an order.
El Bronco Blanco
El Bronco Blanco
@RedDawg I mean, I walked into the dealer, met the 'salesperson,' ordered my Bronco, seemed great... but from that point on, if I hadn't initiated the contact, nothing has happened. No updates, no guesses, no checking in, nothing. I'm hoping when there is a Bronco with a VIN, I'll enjoy my buying experience with my dealer, but the "ordering" portion of this whole ordeal, has been, let's call it sub-par.
sklnbnzaz
sklnbnzaz
What dealer?
BroncoFS
BroncoFS
My experience with Rodeo Ford in Goodyear was good. Not only did they sell me the Bronco at MSRP as promised, the general manager gave me Ford’s price protection, even though I didn’t qualify.
desibull
desibull
My experience with San Tan Ford has been stellar! No hassle pick up of my Bronco at all.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views