Sponsored

Georgia Bronco

A club dedicated to Bronco owners in Georgia.
GreatDaneMom
Hi Georgia Bronco Peeps!Just a heads up that I'll be posting my 2DR roof racks for sale this weekend on the B6G page. Didn't need them since I immediately switched to the Bestop. Looks like they're retailing for $850 on the Ford website. I'll be selling them for $500. DM if interested!
Show full message
RobBob22
RobBob22
Might be worth listing them in the SE 6Gen Bronco group also, I think you would get some local takers.
Reactions: GreatDaneMom
GreatDaneMom
GreatDaneMom
@RobBob22 Thanks! Didn't know about that group. I'll be looking for local groups to do some rides when it warms up. I'll check 'em out!
RobBob22
RobBob22
@GreatDaneMom It's FB group but they organize small get togethers and some off-roading from time to time. There is an Ale's and Overland tomorrow at Steady Hand Brewery. I usually bring my wife and dog, but probably can't go tomorrow They do it every month so we'll try and make the next one.
GreatDaneMom
GreatDaneMom
@RobBob22 Thanks for the heads up! I've seen those events. I've re-enrolled Chaos and Havoc in obedience classes, so we'll be tied up on Saturdays and Sundays for the next two months trying to rein in the bad behavior they picked up during lockdown. :)

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views