Sponsored

ARIZONA Bronco Club

Arizona club designed to hold possible outings and get togethers in various places around AZ. BBQ's, Saturday group meets, coffee and cars morning, drag racing...jk but maybe?
JetMech
Upcoming run to Desert Vista OHV area. Sunday 2-5-2023 @ 10 am

We're going to meet at the Camp Creek/Verde River Recreation site and from there proceed up trail 413 to Bartlett Dam road. Depending on the time required we may hit a few alternate trails in the area as well. Plan on 3 hours of trail time along with an hour of breaks and socializing. Shouldn't be to difficult from the reports that I've read but with the rains who knows, it could all be different now. We'll adjust as needed but this should be a easy trail suitable for newbies as well. You should be back on the pavement by 2 pm up in the Cave Creek area.

Meeting coordinates 33°46'18.6"N 111°39'53.3"W
Show full message

Attachments

sklnbnzaz
sklnbnzaz
Going!
Dadsquatch
Dadsquatch
Going!
budfleck
I'm in, probably in the Spurt though.
desibull
desibull
Going! Being my first time though want to know what is the protocol? @JetMech do we just show up? Is there a way I can communicate if I am a bit late? Looking forward to it!
View previous replies…
desibull
desibull
desibull
desibull
Do I need a radio for when we are on the trail? Not needed one this far and was planning on getting one but not sure I will have one by tomorrow.
sklnbnzaz
sklnbnzaz
@desibull We always have plenty of spares that we can loan you. No worries there. Radio on group runs is a borderline must.
JetMech
JetMech
Sorry for the late reply. We will be meeting at the coordinates posted at 10 am. Allowing a little time for people to air down so hopefully on the trail by 10:15ish. We typically run GMRS/FRS radios on channel 7. We carry spare handhelds for those that don't have them so don't rush out to by one for this trail. Plan on 3-4 hours total time on the dirt with a break somewhere in the middle to socialize.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views