Sponsored

SoCal Broncos

Starting the conversation for past, present and future SoCal Bronco owners. Lets go!
RPMImages
We were coming back down Santiago Canyon today around 11AM, going up was a caravan of 2 Broncos a BSport and a couple of jeeps. Anyone from here?
Show full message
Arrowbear Rider
Arrowbear Rider
Wish I could have been there, I picked up mine last night. But, I want to mount my mud flaps and sliders before I start "throwing rocks".
RPMImages
RPMImages
Nice, what'd you get?
Arrowbear Rider
Arrowbear Rider
Base 2 door, Manual, Sasquatch with Mod Bumper and aux switches. I need to put the mud flaps and sliders on but I had shoulder surgery on both shoulders and am waiting for a friend to have to the time to help me lift the sliders into place. We couldn't do it today because of other plans. My Bronco arrived before the dealer said it would, it was the last car put on the truck to fill the truck that was going to other dealers in the "auto row/circle/square" and I had to scramble to sell my Mazda and complete the financing I had already set up. Tomorrow being a bank holiday had me scrambling a bit.
Frankieboy222
Frankieboy222
Hit me up I’m down 2!!!
Yacktopus
Yacktopus
by chance was it a green basesquatch and a blue big bend sasquatch? me and my buddy were there at maple springs trail and got down the bottom of the trail around 11 am
1677026695291.png
RPMImages
RPMImages
I don't recall, the colors now, maybe. They were heading up at 11AM

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events