Sponsored

Chesapeake Bronco Club

If you're around the Chesapeake Bay, or close enough to it (MD, DE, PA, VA), join the club!
DjMojon
Decided to try AOAA. It was my first time there. Didn’t enjoy it as much as Rausch but much more affordable and seemed to be more organized. Unlike Rausch, it seemed like the trails were 50/50 split between full size vehicles and ATVs

also in case anyone is wondering the stock rock rails do work. And yes I am an idiot
Show full message

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: RednWhite89
RednWhite89
RednWhite89
Looks like a good time!
mlcinema
mlcinema
Where is AOAA?
srotier
srotier
I've used the stock rails a couple times as well, glad they were there and my rocker panel wasn't taking those hits. Stock Badlands, Non-Sasquatch and after going to both Rausch and AOAA I would agree with you that I like Rausch better so far, but I really only saw a fraction of AOAA. Looking forward to going more simply for the cost alone. Also due to Badlands Non-Sasquatch, I've realized that my life would be better with an additional 1-2" of lift, I think most of my scrapes and skid plate usage would go away.
DjMojon
DjMojon
@srotier I have a non-sas badlands too and I’d say about 65% of my scrapes so far have been due to inexperience or just me being dumb. But I do agree, something as small as as 1” would help tremendously.
srotier
srotier
@DjMojon I am very interested in Eibach's coil spring only kit, still utilizes the stock Bilstein's, just adds length to the coils. However they don't list them as an option on their website for a 2.3L. I've reached out to them to find out why (assuming it's a glitch). Website says it should add 1.8" to the front and 1.0" to the rear, but again it only lists as available for the 2.7L.
Cousin Eddie
Cousin Eddie
Nice! Good to know they work!

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views