Sponsored

BASE BRONCO CLUB

Base model owners can share their builds, ask questions, and discuss common issues.
ks1652
Life is all good now. My Bronco is officially in my driveway. First I want to thank Joe and Norm at Capital Ford in Carson City for keeping me focused while waiting for my baby to arrive....thank you guys so much.
After reading the good and bad stories about wait times I want to say this was one of the faster order to delivery experiences. I placed my order on 11 / 04/2022 and I took possession on 02/16/2023. Not bad at all.
Now the fun begins. First up...seat covers and real floor protection ordered , received and installed.
Next up wheels and tires. My goal was to reproduce a Heritage look.
Now I'm not sure that's a good idea. If I had gone the 2 door route I would still go that route but I chose the 4 door so I'm rethinking my plans.
Anyway here's my base model 4 door Bronco....I'm absolutely pumped to get going with updates.
Show full message

Attachments

twyoung1975
twyoung1975
Congrats!
Blackcat
Blackcat
Great color!
JONESBALD
JONESBALD
Enjoy the ride!
Onthegas
Onthegas
Enjoy your Bronco !
ks1652
ks1652
Thank you to everyone. I see Ford took measures to help buyers wisee additional upgrades. It seems making things modular was in their plans. I'm looking into adding an inverter and a few more 12v plugs for accessories. First up....add my tailgate table...overhead light bar, mini fridge and espresso machine for the tailgate table. I have priorities to honor.
Reactions: Butzy
Bronco Master
Bronco Master
That's nice

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events