Sponsored

SoCal Broncos

Starting the conversation for past, present and future SoCal Bronco owners. Lets go!
RPMImages
Ran up Ortega for lunch today. Lane Control for a rockslide.
tempImagerJyGb2.jpg
Show full message

Attachments

vancomycin
vancomycin
Nice!
BroncoJoerg
BroncoJoerg
Headed up Bouquet Canyon today and rain into snow. Also lots of trees limbs on the road.
KellyBroncoBDSAS
KellyBroncoBDSAS
I was up there Sunday. I wish they would open North Main Divide
vancomycin
vancomycin
BroncoJoerg
BroncoJoerg
@vancomycin I'm guessing that everything will still be closed. I checked last weekend some of the trails around here and all the gates were still closed. I also went to the "end" of Ruby Clearwater Rd (6N24) where on a previous scouting run we had to do some "trail building" in order to get out to San Francisquito Rd. It was even more washed out, though you could still see some of the work we had done to get the Bronco's through the stream bed had widened even more and the off camber part looks much worse than before.
vancomycin
vancomycin
@BroncoJoerg Thanks for the intel! I'll have to call some of the stations and see what it's looking like. But with rain all of Fri and some of Sat, I guess prob not very good.
Arrowbear Rider
Arrowbear Rider
I'm betting with all the problems and resources already stressed and the new storms expected that most gates will be closed. I got my ditch lights and a bull bar with lights installed, wasn't as easy as I thought it would be. And Sat, I'm hoping/planning to install my rock lights and mud flaps, I need to start early it looks to be an all day job with my shoulders (surgery on both) slowing me down a bit. I had to order extensions for the rock lights, so that got delayed.
RPMImages
RPMImages
I'm guessing closed, but have other plans for Sat anyway.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views