Sponsored

Utah Bronco Owners Unite!

Unite to Meetup, plan excursions, exchange ideas, stories, and help eliminate the Dealer Markups in the State.
TheKim
Just making sure everyone saw it, but we've got a little trail ride coming up on the 4th of March.
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/group-events/exploring-5-mile-pass-march-4th-10am.77/

Going to be taking a novice out with us and his pickup truck, but I'm happy to take anyone else that wants to get to know their Bronco, or has questions regarding safe off-roading.

I'm not an expert who gets paid to off-road, but I can definitely help you prepare better or help you learn the basics!
Show full message
BroncoTrail
BroncoTrail
I'm in! I was sick the last time and unfortunately couldn't make it. I won't miss out on this one.
Reactions: TheKim
Scohin
Scohin
I would but I've already got plans in the morning to see Demon Slayer season 3 in theaters. I'll be at the Off-road expo this weekend though
Eric L
Eric L
sorry, we'll be at Sand Hollow for United by Bronco. We did it last year and it was a blast.
View previous replies…
Eric L
Eric L
@TheKim It was great except we twisted an axle tube. We did it in January at Winter Jamboree, i had it welded up then it happened again at UBB. I had it welded up again but I ordered the Dana 60 and the Ultimate Dana 44 FDU so those should be here soon. Hopefully we won't break the D60.
TheKim
TheKim
@Eric L Do you mind me asking what happened or was going on when you twisted it? Just curious so I can avoid doing that lol
Eric L
Eric L
@TheKim I was on an optional obstacle and bounced it...didn't get out of the throttle fast enough
  • Sad
Reactions: TheKim

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views