Sponsored

The PNW Bronco Group

Group for Bronco owners (past, present & future) in the Pacific Northwest
ezapar
I know several of you don't do facebook. So here's your invite. We'll meet and greet and talk about wheeling trips this Summer. Specifically trips to Evans Creek and the Oregon Dunes.

We'll meet at the Egghole in Kent, WA on May 13 at 4 pm.
Show full message
CptSamFalcon
CptSamFalcon
Love Egghole!
Reactions: ezapar
Krazed
Krazed
Thanks for bringing it over here!
Quitefrankly
Quitefrankly
I’ll be in Idaho riding horses but enjoy guys! Do one more event please in June or July!
robepa
robepa
I have it on my calendar!
ezapar
ezapar
@robepa Maybe me and my radio will be reunited some day. lol
robepa
robepa
@ezapar ha ha, def. I have a Midland 275 I'm working on hard mounting as well
Werts1
Werts1
Looking forward to meeting up with this group at some point, but this falls on my wife's birthday weekend. While she will go out riding around the hills with me, it is not something she would choose to do on her birthday.

I'll be watching for the next opportunity that comes up. Have fun!
ezapar
ezapar
@Werts1 Send her to get her nails done or something. Sneak out for an hour, you're just up the street. lol No, I understand.
cracKen
cracKen
I got denied trying to join the FB group a few weeks back. Said i didnt agree to rules. Tried again and made sure i clicked the i agree to rules check box but still not accepted.

I would like to do some exploring right now if anyone is down. Doesn't have to be a big group, id prefer smaller if anything... if just 2-3 people want to go out and explore some trails at lower elevation with or without snow, doesn't matter to me. I dont have recovery gear (ropes, traction boards, etc) since I just got my bronco this month, still researching.
ezapar
ezapar
@cracKen Try the facebook page again. Did you answer the other two questions? Your location and the type of 6th Gen (no sports) that you drive? I am one on the admins, I will keep an eye out for you.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views