Sponsored

Indiana Bronco

Our local Bronco Enthusiasts
Heffe66413
I wish just one indiana dealer would step up to the plate with an offer like granger or Matt bowers ford. Have the business sense to lay it out in writing here on the forum. I prefer keeping my business in state and supporting indiana businesses . But I work and watch my money just like the dealerships do. And as a side note- designate a salesperson who loves trucks and Broncos to be your lead person. A great Salesperson. Should know as much as I know about the product I am going to purchase.
Show full message
Jdbrew
Couldn’t agree more. I didn’t really care up front because I have x-plan and would rather use local and maybe not get an extra $1000 off the price. Now I’m considering changing to Stephens since they’re about 2 hours closer than granger. I’d be happy with a local dealer matching x-plan tho.
Tangent27
Tangent27
Amen. I am hoping for this too.
HoosierDaddy
HoosierDaddy
No promises as of yet, but Fieldhouse Ford in Demotte routinely prices all of their vehicles below invoice.
Maybe I'll send my sales dude an email.
Techqua
Techqua
Well as far as the price goes, Ruxer's left me a voicemail for the 2nd time stating that they are selling at invoice. That's a little better than XPlan price wise and they say they have no ADM or doc fees. I'm good with that. But as far as a knowledgeable dealership, I feel you. I've had kind interactions with two salesmen at my current dealership, but I know way more than them about this Bronco. As I mentioned before though, if I wasn't on here, I'd know next to nothing so I blame it mostly on Ford. But I think an excellent dealer would be like Granger/Stephens and others that are on this forum who are educating themselves just like the rest of us in order to become an expert. My dealer, who has been in the game for decades, told me the new car business is a whole new ballgame and it's going to continue like this with new releases. Dealers are going to have to get into "continuing education" mode in order to be competitive. I firmly believe after this experience that if Granger hadn't made their offer, we would all be paying above MSRP for this Bronco, knowing next to nothing, and thanking Ford for the privilege. ?
HoosierDaddy
HoosierDaddy
@Techqua
Well, Fieldhouse says they "MIGHT be able to come down to invoice for certain customers" blah blah blah, "but we really want to sell at MSRP."
I bet you do..... dammit, somebody had warned me, but there it is.
Beyond disappointed.
I'll reach out to them again...after I start calling around and see who wants to deal.
If not, out of spite, Granger it is .... I'm always down for a road trip.
Hoosier.Bronco
Hoosier.Bronco
Ruxor is the way to go. No extra fee and at Invoice pricing

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views