Sponsored

The PNW Bronco Group

Group for Bronco owners (past, present & future) in the Pacific Northwest
ezapar
I propose a topless meet. Dick's Drive In, Kent. 24220 Pacific Highway S. 98032.
1 p.m. on Sunday, April 30th.
After burgers, a short cruise on Dash Point Road to Brown's Point where we'll circle the wagons at the North 47 Brewery (kid friendly) for a brew and some conversation.

The forecast says 75+. Should be perfect for dropping those tops!

IMG_0690.jpeg
Show full message
malt_liqueur
malt_liqueur
Dick's is the place where the cool hang out
robepa
robepa
Sounds great! I got my Bronco in the winter and aside from a few bluebird days snow wheeling I haven't had the top off. It's on my calendar. What's the door policy? We going full boat or just sticking it in half way to see how it feels?
ezapar
ezapar
@robepa From my experience with my Jeep, anything under 75 requires a hoodie. I'm gonna play it by ear, but hope to take the doors off too. :)
Reactions: robepa
BuckYeah
BuckYeah
I'm there, dude. Can't wait to rip the top off my Bronco. Bring on the sun!
  • Love
Reactions: ezapar
hallihh
hallihh
I’ll be there. I was very optimistic yesterday and went topless… only for it to start raining 5 minutes later.
ezapar
ezapar
@robepa @BuckYeah @hallihh @Cat @Krazed @NeoS281 @D&O The weather is looking to be crappy on Sunday. The event will be moved to Saturday the 29th. Same time. Hope you can all still make it. Lots of folks from facebook too. Looks like we might have access to the lighthouse that's close by for a photo.
Krazed
Krazed
Weather changes fast. I can’t make Saturday. Have a good time and I’ll join another time!
ezapar
ezapar
@Krazed Sorry, just wouldn't be the same riding around at 60 degrees and no sun with the tops off.
Krazed
Krazed
@ezapar agreed. I just meant it changed fast from when plans were made. Looking forward to next time!
ezapar
ezapar
Hey everybody. I went and scouted today. There's now a fenced off area blocking a bunch of the parking spots behind Dick's. We might be forced to gather just barely North in the Lowe's parking lot. The two parking lots are connected, so everybody will be easy to find.
ezapar
ezapar
Good times if you missed it. 15 Broncos showed up, we recruited the one we met at Dick's and made it 16.

IMG_3875.jpeg
IMG_3879.jpeg
IMG_3885.jpeg
IMG_3886.jpeg
BuckYeah
BuckYeah
Hey @ezapar some people still thought the meetup was today! You should update it, buddy. ;)
  • Haha
ezapar
ezapar
@BuckYeah One guy on the other forum. Everybody else had a chance to read the memo. This whole having to try to include three different forums because the minority don't like facebook is bs if you ask me. But I'm trying. 800+ members on the facebook page. 0 replies on the bronco nation forum. What can I do?

Edit, I did update it. Monday. ;)

Screen Shot 2023-04-30 at 4.17.31 PM.png

PS. ;)
Feel free to organize the next one.

Screen Shot 2023-04-30 at 4.08.20 PM.png
Krazed
Krazed
@ezapar thanks for keeping us Facebook haters updated! I check that one sometimes with my wife's account, but see this one more often.
robepa
robepa
@ezapar Likewise, thanks for keeping all of us who have noped out of FB informed, I had a blast!

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views