Sponsored

SoCal Broncos

Starting the conversation for past, present and future SoCal Bronco owners. Lets go!
PatrioticArms
Has anyone heard of any dealers in so cal going under msrp for the bronco or anything significant
Show full message
Jhastin4567
Jhastin4567
Eric at Kearny-Mesa Ford in SD is offering Xplan pricing if you can provide a valid Xplan PIN
acetdeucy
acetdeucy
Yes. I think Eric, at Kearny Mesa, is the only and best Choice in socal.
SHLYGRR
SHLYGRR
Yea just join the Mustangs of America Club for $25 per year and that earns you an xplan PIN
Jhastin4567
Jhastin4567
Yep, the others beat me to responding but yeah, Kearny-Mesa is the way to go. I’ve talked to Eric through a series of emails. He’s a good dude. Very helpful and honest. I’m giving my local dealership a chance to match his offer since SD is quite a drive for me, otherwise I’ll be switching to him as well.
ELJeffe77
ELJeffe77
Same, Just Emailed Villa Ford, In Orange California (they're not on here, bummer) to see if they can match or not. If not, I used to live in SD so i don't mind the drive, as long as I can get service done locally to me in Anaheim Hills/Orange LOL
acetdeucy
acetdeucy
@ELJeffe77 yepper. All this stuff is a pain in the ass. I have 8 dealers closer to me, but no One that would commit... except Eric. In done with dealer crap and non-responsive sales staff, so I moved to Eric.
PatrioticArms
PatrioticArms
Going to give them a call, I was seriously thinking of getting mine in tx but this can sway my mind
robaayyy
robaayyy
I would not give Kearny Pearson my business even if it was the last Ford dealership on earth. Out of fear of litigation I will not disclose my personal experience with them. I was a kid when I dealt with them some years back and they were so afraid of what “I had on them” that they ended up bribing me and being young I did not know better. So I can’t tell you guys what went down, I will however tell you that they are a bunch of lying, deceitful and disrespectful pieces of sh*t there. I really do hope they’ve made significant management changes. I do want to make it clear though, that I don’t recall working with an Eric so my little rant here is not directed towards him. I have nothing negative to say about him. He could be a great guy for all I know. Buyers please be cautious and be aware.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views