Sponsored

The PNW Bronco Group

Group for Bronco owners (past, present & future) in the Pacific Northwest
Mena541
Has Anyone in Pasco, WA. Upgraded the audio in their bronco? I have 2023 wildtrak with mid package that came with subwoofer delete and looking to upgrade. Any recommendations?
Show full message
Scopebit
Scopebit
i have not, but a coworker says that Performance Auto Sound (clearwater just east of Morain) in Kennewick. Audio King, also on clearwater, just east of Union (also in Kennewick). Says he's heard good things about both. Lots of places to pick from in the Tri for sure. Good luck
SingleBarrelBronco
SingleBarrelBronco
I did the Kicker Key Amp 200.4 and the harness from plug n play kits made a huge difference in sound quality.
Mena541
Mena541
Besides the key amp did u upgrade speakers?
SingleBarrelBronco
SingleBarrelBronco
No haven't done the speakers yet.
jrod5k
jrod5k
I put in cerwin vega 4” speakers front/rear and added the fusion amp with the kicker 6.75 subwoofer in the factory enclosure which I sealed as per the kicker specs
Reactions: Mena541
Mena541
Mena541
Mena541
Did you do it yourself or have someone? Any video of installation
jrod5k
jrod5k
@Mena541 I did it myself. Not difficult. I was partial to the Cerwin Vegas from previous experience but the amp and subwoofer I learned about I learned about in the forum. Swapping the 4” speakers is very easy. Adding the subwoofer requires some FORScan modifications but otherwise is plug and play
Mena541
Mena541
Did you do it yourself or have someone? Any video of installation
jrod5k
jrod5k
@Mena541 I didn’t add the kicker key like the video below which is why I chose the Cerwin Vegas. This would probably be seen as the next level beyond what I’ve done. I’m happy with the sound in mine. Swapping out the factory 6.5 speakers in the kick panels are the only thing I’d consider upgrading at some point in the future.
SingleBarrelBronco
SingleBarrelBronco
Did it myself used this video.

Installed mine on the metal plate under the steering wheel.
Chief Dan
Chief Dan
I am halfway though updating the speakers, but I do not have any sub plans at this time. adding sound matting as well

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views