Sponsored

Georgia Bronco

A club dedicated to Bronco owners in Georgia.
Rspayde
Decided on a last minute camping trip for tonight. Will be heading up to Jones Creek campground off of FSR 28-1. May do a few trails tomorrow morning as well .
Show full message
DREWR13
DREWR13
Im going to up around Clayton on Sunday. I think one of my favorite trails is open up there right now.
MadMan4BamaNATL
MadMan4BamaNATL
Guess a few of us are having thoughts of some dirt and mud for this weekend. Thinking about something Saturday as well. Nothing too serious, just run some trails now that I finally have my compressor installed.
Rspayde
Rspayde
@MadMan4BamaNATL I'll be over by that creek crossing we did last time out that way. If you end up running any trails in that area swing by and grab me on the way in
MadMan4BamaNATL
MadMan4BamaNATL
@Rspayde If you’ve got a GMRS, let’s set a channel to communicate. Tried to find that creek about 2 weeks ago and didn’t, although I bet I was close to it. Maybe channel 4?
Rspayde
Rspayde
We unfortunately had to baie my dig wasn't handling camping to well it's been awhile fir him.
cashe3
cashe3
Going to Young Harris today and will likely hit Beasley, but will to meet up somewhere else if folks are around
MadMan4BamaNATL
MadMan4BamaNATL
I’m about to head out to North GA in an hour to just do a couple of easy runs. Will start at Noontoola Rd and run that trail northward, then come back down Springer Mtn Road. Weather is too good today to hang around in Atlanta. Anyone in the area or want to get out is welcome to join
cashe3
cashe3
Did Charlie's Creek and followed it up with Ivylog Gap

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views