Sponsored

Midwest Bronco Bros & Sis

I did not see a MN or surrounding states so started this club! All are welcome, main focus on Ford Broncos and anything related!
Tdub0527
Hey all,

Hope your having a great summer. I went and did the Iron Range Offroad class in Northern MN this weekend. It was epic, so glad I did it and I learned so much! I did a recap/write up you can read on this thread if you're interested. If you're on the fence of if you should do it I highly recommend you pull the trigger and sign up!

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/iron-range-mn-learning-to-wheel.75885/#post-1961559
Show full message
SZairborne
SZairborne
Sorry i had to miss that. I will be taking it later this summer. Thanks for the review!
Schwaggle
Schwaggle
Lived here my whole life and never knew they existed! I learned how to off-road the old-school way; illegally late at night, Korea, and Iraq lol. Nice write up, and glad to see people actively posting here! I'm going to try and get my wifey and a few friends together to go up and do that; with your write-up it's easier to send something out to them. Thanks for being active, @Tdub0527 !

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views