Sponsored

Broncos of Pennsylvania

Scranton, Allentown, and Philly to Erie, Washington, and Pittsburgh. A club where Pennsylvanians can engage in Bronco talk, share ideas, and potentially meet up.
Bob'sBronco
Anyone interested in attending the 2023 Truck Nationals next year at the Carlisle fair grounds on Aug 4-6 2023? If so, I will work with Carlisle events to see if we can get a Bronco section where we can parks and show off our Broncos.
Show full message
Probie56
Probie56
Intereted
toddf125
toddf125
Yes, interested. Tried this year and I guess not enough of us had theirs yet. It has to be early to get spots! Ford Nationals in 1st week of June might also be an option? Let me know if you need a hand. Message me on here directly if so.
FordRacing1
I am interested.
ShopGirl24
ShopGirl24
Iā€™m interested as wellā€¦ any updates on truck nationals?
toddf125
toddf125
@ShopGirl24 need to go to the Carlisle event website and check it out. Show field etc. Not enough people committed early enough to get club pkg. Depends also on how many days you will be going. I will be there in show field parking. At least Friday and Saturday, maybe Sunday
toddf125
toddf125
I already have paid for my spot. Not assigned anything yet but I am in the show field. It may be a little late to do that. You must have a certain number attend to get a section and it would require money up front. Commitment on here is scarce.
ColonelAngus
ColonelAngus
Schedule permitting I'm interested as well... my Badlands finally showed up last month after 2.5 years... also looking to do some wheeling this summer although I miss having a shit box for hitting the trails... the old Land Rover wasn't nearly as nice....
ShopGirl24
ShopGirl24
Iā€™m def going and gonna register for showfield too. I went last year, was in non-judged showfield with friends in a different group but this year would love to meet up with some fellow Bronco people. There was a bronco grouping last year but from what I remember it was very smallā€¦ maybe weā€™ll have a bigger showing this year
toddf125
toddf125
Pre register, they will send you the parking assignment and credentials in the mail. I already got mine for the Ford Nationals the beginning of June....
ShopGirl24
ShopGirl24
@toddf125 Iā€™ll probably do it tonight. I was just waiting to see if we were gonna have enough for a club, but I guess not yet. šŸ˜‚ maybe next year.
toddf125
toddf125
@ShopGirl24 commitment here is scarce. Although there were quite a few show up for the O.C.NJ event. Maybe next year. Need to get that together around January. I posted that here back then and no response.
toddf125
toddf125
Not sure if anyone else received the email from Carlisle productions but it states that June 20th is the deadline for club forms. Just a FYI. I am set with my reservation. Not sure how that works if we get enough participation for a club spot.
FordRacing1
The Ford Nationals event was great. Toddā€™s Bronco is outstanding.
How does it work to get a club spot?
toddf125
toddf125
Appreciate the compliment, sad thing was there were more out of state Broncos there than PA! Still a good turnout.
ShopGirl24
ShopGirl24
Iā€™m registered for truck nationals, maybe we can call and ask about creating a group with whoever registered?
View previous repliesā€¦
toddf125
toddf125
toddf125
@toddf125 yes, as a matter of fact I did. I will be there Friday and Saturday. When I get my credentials in the mail I will let you know where. Hopefully they do it like the Ford Nationals and there won't be a problem parking together.....
ShopGirl24
ShopGirl24
@toddf125 ok sounds good, I know there was a designated area last year for broncos, hopefully we have even more this year šŸ¤žšŸ»
toddf125
toddf125
Should be. Had a good turnout for the Ford Nationals

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views