Sponsored

New England Broncos

Group for people in New England to talk, show off, and go off roading
decummins
Hello all. I am organizing an offroad day at Armor Ditch on June 24th. Please see the event details posted in the event section. Looking forward to seeing you all there. If you have any questions please reach out to me.
Show full message
JeepsR4kids
JeepsR4kids
What’s the cost?
decummins
decummins
The cost is $25 per Bronco.
decummins
decummins
Welcome NEB6G! This all-day access ticket is for you if you are a member of NEB6G. This event starts at 10am. All Broncos arriving are to pull into the back of Harley jacks Burgers & Brews to park.

https://www.armorditch.com/products...ccess-ticket-private-group-day-june-24th-2023

The day will Include:

1) Introductions and meet 10:00am

2) Map Coverage and questions regarding the trail system 10:30am

3) Trail ride Guided by Chris and Tim! 10:45am

4) Trail Naming for NEB6G (Pick a trail or future spot for NEB6G to be named) -Anytime-

5) Trail riding and pictures, stops along destinations and media coverage -Anytime-

6) Lunch at Harley Jacks Burgers and Brews, Cost not included in ticket. (Time determined by group)

7) Trail ride until event is over (Determined by Group)

We are looking forward to seeing all of the members that will be joining us on this day!

Please be sure to sign your waivers using this link below or the button on the Home Page of www.armorditch.com to sign your adult waiver release electronically.

Adult Waiver https://app.goformz.com/s/4rMbV6Ks26JPEiHaJOzv
lostcause
lostcause
I'm in. Just signed up.
decummins
decummins
Awesome. We have plenty of room.. virtually no limit. Let's get those 6th gens out there.
Jebster
This might be the first event I can attend since getting my Bronco.
Jebster
Do I need to come prepared with any recovery equipment? I haven't had a chance to put an offroad kit together.
decummins
decummins
@Jebster you might want to bring a handheld gmrs/frs radio
Jebster
@decummins any recommendations on a decent gmrs radio? I won't use it a lot so I don't want to spend a fortune. And I booked my spot so I'm excite to get the Bronco offroad.
decummins
decummins
@Jebster check Amazon. I have Motorola frs/gmrs combo. At a minimum you will want frs.
decummins
decummins
ArmorDitch has recovery equipment. You don't need to bring any.
BostonSasquatch
Can I pay at the event? Still checking my schedule...Sure looks like fun.
decummins
decummins
@BostonSasquatch we are asking everyone to pay using the link before they arrive so we can get out into the park.
decummins
decummins
@decummins yes you can pay at the event.. just pointing out we are encouraging everyone to pay online ahead of the event so we are not delaying the group from entering the park.
Combustion_King
Combustion_King
ill be there, gonna be a hot day!!
Jebster
I'm paid and going to be there!
Combustion_King
Combustion_King
oh the weather has changed, thank god no 90s, and the showers will keep the dust down for sure.
BostonSasquatch
Paid my registration, can't wait!
Shawn_1121
Shawn_1121
Did it last year, was an awesome time. Just showed up and had lunch and then went down with my brothers JL
RhodeIslandRed
RhodeIslandRed
Do you know how many are signed up? Weather prediction is making this sound like the best option.
BostonSasquatch
What's the worst that could happen--more mud?
decummins
decummins
Right now we are expecting about 24 broncos
decummins
decummins
See you all tomorrow. Looking forward to meeting some of you in person.
Dan D.
Dan D.
Running late, be there around 11. See you all then.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views