Sponsored

New England Broncos

Group for people in New England to talk, show off, and go off roading
Haustkraft
Hey, I’m in central Ma (Holden) and want to start wheeling again. Where/when is everyone going ? I’d love to join!

I also want to sell the Sasquatch wheels and or wheels/tires. Anyone locally interested?

this truck has 8900 miles, I’m thinking of trading it in so that would have under 100 miles on them.

Rob
Show full message
Haustkraft
Haustkraft
I also have family that’s lives on Lake Champlain, VT. 20-30 acres and a place to camp. Private land.
Lowzee
Lowzee
I'm always looking for a place to get stuck... i mean offroad. I'm in greater Boston
BostonSasquatch
In April, a few of us did the MaBell Tell in Northampton: a 1-mile top&return true trail (not road). It was my 1st solo offroad after NH OffRoadeo, challenging but manageable with a Sasquatch rig. Bring a spotter if you're new to this. Check out the-pilgrimage.com for a 4x4 gathering in South Royalton, VT in October--may be closed to new registrations now. Folks, look into "Old Florida Road" in Adams, MA. This may be the most challenging road in MA. What about a group run around late July, early August?
You commute from Holden to Southie? Wow! My son & I are developing a property in Barre, MA. I might be out there next Saturday. I could be interested in Goodyear Territories with 9K miles (rubber only, all 5).
Haustkraft
Haustkraft
Excellent! Thank you for the info. Royalton is only 1.5 hours from South Hero, I’m down!

Yup, sometimes it’s 3 days in Boston, sometimes it’s 5 days. 100 each way, coming to an end hopefully &

Barre is 8 miles from my house, I have a little over 40 acres myself that have never been touched

I’ll be in Colorado for the next week but after I’m free on the weekends

I’ll most likely have a spotter, but yes I have wheeled for decades. The question is which Bronco I will have then haha.
Reactions: BostonSasquatch
BostonSasquatch
@Haustkraft The Facebookgroup New England Broncos 6G is having a run in southwestern NH on Sunday 07/30. I'll get back with you on details. Or look them up if you have a Facebook acct.
Haustkraft
Haustkraft
I just joined and saw that. I’m going for sure
BostonSasquatch
I read somewhere that it's supposed to be "challenging." Not sure how I got that understanding, but I sure hope so. Hopefully, my order of sidebody covering from MekMagnet.com will arrive in time, so I can go through overgrown trails with less worry about pinstriping. Looking forward to meeting you in person--look for a carbonized gray Badlands with a Trailrax + lightbar. We can discuss the-pilgrimage 4x4 gathering in October, very psyched about that.
Haustkraft
Haustkraft
Perfect! No side protection for me, body panels bolt on now and are cheap enough! Kidding, can’t wait. I’m in a white 4 door BL SAS. Stock on the outside. Has Anyone added any locations to the Bronco trail app by chance ?
Reactions: BostonSasquatch
BostonSasquatch
@Haustkraft It's been a while, but I did get to South Royalton for the-pilgrimage.com gathering. 350 off-roaders, everything from WWII-era Jeeps to off-the-lot Land Rover mallcrawlers. Really great well-mapped and rated trails, which were mostly around Turnbridge. Check their website about 2024. My Badlands Sas handled everything--lots of BEAUTIFUL mud!-- as I saw seriously equipped Jeeps getting winched. My MEGMagnet covering didn't arrive for the NH gathering in July, but I had it on for VT, worked excellent--let me move confidently close to overhanging brush if I felt I had a better line there.
I'd like to get up to VT sometime in November. If you can free up a day or two (I'm retired, very flexible) maybe we could check out some Class 4 roads, anything in Quebec? Just checked out the map, you're a neighbor of Bernie Sanders, wow!
Better, message me when you're in Boston. We'll have lunch (or something), get acquainted, maybe come up with an agenda.
tcraig808
tcraig808

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views