Sponsored

Georgia Bronco

A club dedicated to Bronco owners in Georgia.
Dmk08
Whats up GA Bronco!

Is anyone around the city running 17x8.5 0 offset wheels with 35s? I have some wheels in this configuration on order but I have only seen them in pictures online. I am concerned they may be too aggressive for me. If anyone has this setup and is willing to meet up let me know!
Show full message
DREWR13
DREWR13
I have those wheel specs but 37's
Dmk08
Dmk08
@DREWR13 Oh I thought yours were less aggressive. What modifications did you have to make to your tire holder to make the 0 offset wheel not stick out and look off?
DREWR13
DREWR13
All I did was replace the rubber cylinders that push against the tire from the tailgate. Stock carrier and the RC tailgate support (don't think this actually does much)
Reactions: Dmk08
View previous replies…
DREWR13
DREWR13
@Dmk08 Yes I was sasquatch from the factory. That's wild the carriers are so damn expensive. That Bronco tax is real.
Dmk08
Dmk08
@DREWR13 Yep. Essentially if I just bolt the 0 offset up to my current carrier it's going to stick out 2" further than it is today which will block a portion of my rear view camera and put extra load on the gate. It looks like adding the rubber stoppers will fix the load issues.
DREWR13
DREWR13
@Dmk08 maybe try finding a takeoff sasquatch carrier

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views