Sponsored

Georgia Bronco

A club dedicated to Bronco owners in Georgia.
jjslat
Just picked up a 23' WildTrak last Thursday and I've already ordered 35" ridge grapplers & Method 703's (will be selling take offs), Amp power step XL. I've also researched just about every winch bumper out there that doesn't block the front camera and ACC but haven't made a decision. Excited to get this rig dirty! Located in Cumming.
Show full message

Attachments

MadMan4BamaNATL
MadMan4BamaNATL
Ok, coming in HOT! I hear ya new guy; very nice new rig. Welcome to the Georgia Bronco party. Once you've got your new toys installed, look forward to you joining in some of our nice little trail rides. Sometimes we tackle the more interesting stuff, but mostly we just enjoy running the normal trails and enjoying the scenes of the North Georgia Mountains. We just had a nice ride this past Saturday. I try to head up from Atlanta at least every other week. Just give a shout any weekend the itch hits you. There's a big and active Facebook group as well and some of them boys go hard. Fun times ahead!
jjslat
jjslat
I'll most likely be on the "nice little trail rides" for the most part as I'll be joined by my 3 & 5 year old boys who may not want to find themselves upside down. I've done a decent amount of off roading in years past with older trucks including an 85' Bronco I had in college.
TheNexrum
TheNexrum
Congratulations on your WT!
Hobgoblin
Hobgoblin
Congratulations and welcome to the group.
Gene Dios
Gene Dios
Welcome @jjslat! I know @DREWR13 is heading to flatlands road this weekend for a last hurrah since they're closing it permanently. That's kind of a sketch trail you may want to skip. Sept 2 I'm going up to Hurricane Creek Rd in NC - little bit less sketch but not beginner. Definitely join us in the segen6 bronco group on FB - we have a lot of active folks there. Will often cross post rides there and here since not everyone uses FB.

I'd like to get out to 5313 in September as well. If you haven't been it's a small offroad park that's easy to bite off exactly what you're comfortable with.

Looking forward to seeing you out there!
cashe3
cashe3
Welcome to the group. See you on the trail soon.
LIVETOLEARN
LIVETOLEARN
Welcome.

I have Bodyguard bumpers and they relocate the camera and ACC. I'll be happy to go over the differences/pluses and minuses if you would like to take a drive to Lawrenceville.
-Tom
Reactions: jjslat
Born2Drive
Born2Drive
Nice Rig @jjslat . I just joined the group, so I'm happy to join you for an offroad adventure. I'm new to offroading and have only done forest roads and Level 2.
PERRYzoso69
PERRYzoso69
Lookin good! Interested in the takeoffs whenever your new shoes come in!
jjslat
jjslat
@PERRYzoso69 they should be going on this Wednesday, I’ll do some searching to see what a fair price is

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views