Sponsored

Michigan Bronco Club

Members from the Mitten and the U.P.
Mattwings
Here are a couple of video's form Drummond Island this weekend (9.15-9.17 2023). It was a great time.

- 14 day one in the Off Road park.
- 20 on the trails Saturday on a run form Pins to Marblehead.

Total Carnage-

- 2 tires with cut sidewalls. No one had to stop on the trail.
- No broken tie rods
- No blown alternators (lots of water, these reported problems seem entirely driver related)
- Most were on SQ "35s" we had three Badlands on 33s (including one manual 2 dr)
-Everyone made the entire trip, using a strap once in the park (it was pretty dry)

One picture of the group.-

Show full message
STONEWALKER
STONEWALKER
Awesome! I will have to catch up with yā€™all again very soon!
Mattwings
Mattwings
Tin Cup in October is the next trail ride. There are several other non trail events still going in September and October too (UP Color Tour, MRT, lot's of fall action).
HokieinMI
HokieinMI
It was a blast! I'll have to get Matt's video of Connor's Hole from our group. We have done the trails many times with our Jeeps but this was the first time having my Bronco there and I was so excited with how well it did. Looking forward to our next adventure!
STONEWALKER
STONEWALKER
I realize that this is a ā€œmeā€ problem, but I canā€™t seem to coordinate well with the group. I go to the website regularly but only seem to find events that I have missed. I was on there looking a minute ago for tin cup trip and other fall events and donā€™t see anything about it. Iā€™m sure Iā€™m doing something wrong, so maybe someone can help me. Sorry for being so tech-ignorant
Mattwings
Mattwings
Are you getting on the Forum? That should have the calendar. We do need to get better at keeping it updated, but 95% of people go to Facebook (I didnā€™t even have a profile before the club, canā€™t stand the format, horrible user experience) so it gets hard to justify the time to update the other formats with so many using Facebook exclusively. It can take quite a while to post, update and respond across B6G, Bronco Nation, our forum and website, Facebook and Instagram.
STONEWALKER
STONEWALKER
Yea I quit Facebook a few years back and I agree that it would make more sense to focus on the platforms that most people use. I guess Iā€™ll set up another account just for the vehicle. That way I can at least stay involved. Canā€™t have you boys and girls having all the fun without me. Thanks Matt!
Mattwings
Mattwings
Thatā€™s why I am MattMIBronco on Facebook šŸ˜Ž
STONEWALKER
STONEWALKER
Just finished setting up the profile and sent the request. Thanks again!

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views