Sponsored

Michigan Bronco Club

Members from the Mitten and the U.P.
FRANK-72/23
Hello all-, I live in Saline (only been in MI 3 years now from ATL- But originally NY/NJ) Would love to find others and events in the area- Thanks Frank..

I have a 1972 Bronco (my baby) and a 23 Bronco Raptor (my go get it!).. Hope to meet some of you soon-
Show full message

Attachments

Svanhildr
Svanhildr
Welcome to Michigan and Michigan Bronco Club!! Stay connected with events by keeping an eye on the website (michiganbroncos.club) and FB page https://www.facebook.com/groups/michiganbroncoclub/?ref=share&mibextid=NSMWBT

We have a fall colors ride on the Tin Cup ORV Trail October 21st, if you're available, and some will be joining Ford's Garage on October 3rd in Dearborn for Bronco Week. Look forward to seeing you along the way!
yeet
yeet
Nice rides! (except that Steelers sticker)

We also have a cars and coffee at MRT in Plymouth this weekend - your Broncos would look great there
FRANK-72/23
FRANK-72/23
Thanks! Unfortunately, I am with my daughter today at a Softball tournament (not unfortunately, that sounds bad....But you know- LOL). I would have loved to join today in Plymouth.
Mattwings
Mattwings
Things slow down a bit during hunting season, but we still have something going on at least once a month or so. Saturday had members at Silver Lake Sand Dunes, MRT for a shop tour in Plymouth and a Fall Color backroads drive In Washtenaw County. We try and get everything posted across formats, but Facebook (good or bad) is typically the most frequently used format.
Broncogirl66
Broncogirl66
Welcome

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views