Sponsored

Georgia Bronco

A club dedicated to Bronco owners in Georgia.
Rspayde
Is anyone planning on making it out to Caffeine and Octane this Sunday? I am not going to be in the main show case but if some of you Atlanta folks are half way to the hills we could try to plan a trail ride.

I know the ATL Bronco pavement princess crew will likely be out in full force Sunday. I only plan to stop in for maybe an hour or so once the sun is up and its a little warmer outside.
Show full message
GABroncin
GABroncin
We'll be missing this Sunday unfortunately :(

Have fun though! Show those pavement princesses what a Bronco should look like! lol
MyATV
MyATV
I'll probably skip C&O, but might be up for a trail ride. Keep in mind it'll be getting dark earlier starting Sunday, as it'll be post-time-change.
rws
rws
I wasn't tracking... now I am. I'll probably be in a "drop-in for an hour or 2" mode. Lots going on around the house, so not able to do any trail riding, but definitely want to get out and enjoy what we can for the event.
MadMan4BamaNATL
MadMan4BamaNATL
When y’all say trail riding, what area you thinking about? Not sure where C&O will be, but If you plan to hit a trail or two in N GA after 10am, I’d be down for some of that.
cashe3
cashe3
Too much going on this weekend to enjoy the Bronco 😱
Rspayde
Rspayde
Let me see what I can get done around the house today. But it would be somewhere up that 575/515 corridor as CO is in Kennesaw
Rspayde
Rspayde
I got all my house stuff done but doing yard work for 6 hours straight sufficiently kicked my ass. Will be a lazy Sunday of football and beer for me.
Reactions: GABroncin and rws
GABroncin
GABroncin
@Rspayde that's what I'm sayin. I did some off roading though, technically... 😂
20231104_163921.jpg
Rspayde
Rspayde
@GABroncin This will be my weekend this weekend as well. As I was clearing some downed trees off my lot I noticed two failing fence posts so get to yank those and reset them. Needed to get a hi lift anyways so not too upset.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views