Sponsored

ARIZONA Bronco Club

Arizona club designed to hold possible outings and get togethers in various places around AZ. BBQ's, Saturday group meets, coffee and cars morning, drag racing...jk but maybe?
JetMech
I just wanted to give everyone here a heads up. We are hosting a Broncos and Bagels event at Larry H Miller Ford in Mesa on Nov 18th from 8:30-10:00. Following that we will have a Ruby's Newbies run at Sycamore Creek starting at 11:00. This is for everyone, even if you have no off road experience. We will meet at the Keyhole which is on the northside of the intersection of Bush and Beeline highways. 33.628953,-111.560800 Hope to see you there.
Show full message
MrsTuffPaws
We went to Sycamore Creek once, and there was a big rocky hill that scared us away because we don't have rock rails. Are we just chickens? Or is this Newbie run avoiding that part.
JetMech
JetMech
@MrsTuffPaws there is a huge variety of terrain at Sycamore Creek. This particular trail is suited for anyone with any experience level and includes Bronco Sports as well. We have designed the route to give you many different experiences. Any trim level Bronco will be fine on this route. With that said, you will be challenged but will be guided along the way. Anyone who has done this with us before has been very happy they did it (at least afterwards ;) )
WarthogJr
WarthogJr
Sounds like your paws aren’t tuff enough.
MrsTuffPaws
@WarthogJr My Paws are not very Tuff at all, I married into the the TuffPaw clan.
fordbroncowildtrak2023
fordbroncowildtrak2023
So far, I plan on being there!
sklnbnzaz
sklnbnzaz
Re-iterating what JetMech said. This is a newbie run at Sycamore which is great for anybody and will be a great learning experience for anyone who has never been off-road
desertfox
I’ll be there 🔥
JetMech
JetMech
We had an amazing turnout with a total of 39 vehicles including 2 Jeeps, 2 Bronco Sports and a Raptor pickup. The route was modified from previous Newbies runs and I think the addition gave them more experiences. I feel everyone had a great time.
Cat
Cat
I am sorry I missed it. Next time, hopefully.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views