Sponsored

Michigan Bronco Club

Members from the Mitten and the U.P.
Mattwings
Michigan Bronco Club 2024 Ballot
Thank you to those who completed the interest form, making the ballot easier to construct.

Elections will close December 17th. All members, registered across any of the formats, have 1 vote per position for 2024 Officers and Committee positions. If we have a full, diverse group of leaders, it will make the work easier and the club better! Thank you for your interest and participation!

If you did not complete the interest form to get your name on the ballot and are interested in filling a role, please use the "Other" option to write your name in or nominate someone. We are in need of a Treasurer! @Svanhildr is holding two spots, which is a lot to ask for volunteers! As a reminder, we are a registered non-profit. No one makes $.01 from the club, it's just to build a community around our Broncos and provide a group to get out and have fun with! NOTE: If you nominate someone, the position will only go to them if they accept the nomination.

https://forms.office.com/pages/resp...EpRkLaYJUNDVWQkRGRThPRzk4WTJSMjRKNFhWOTBUVC4u
Show full message
Gr8Hortoni
Gr8Hortoni
I must have missed this, Iā€™ve been absent until recently. What positions are being filled?
View previous repliesā€¦
Gr8Hortoni
Gr8Hortoni
@Mattwings all good, my own fault for being dormant for a bit. I voted and wrote myself in where I think I can participate, if Iā€™m able to participate regularly Iā€™ll consider running for a bigger role next go round.

One question I do have, where will the majority of functions end up being, east side of state? Doesnā€™t mean I wouldnā€™t participate, just makes it that much more difficult. One thing as a west side Iā€™ve seen that usually happens with statewide clubs/associations is a large percentage of events/participants get held in one portion of the state, then wh b something is finally held in the other portion, it gets very little volume/participation. Can be difficult and discouraging. I did see a nice turnout for Tin Cup a couple weeks ago, so that does give me some hope for success. In this particular case, we have so much more in the way of trail ride areas, as well as the dunes.

Regardless if Iā€™m elected to the trail committee or not, I would definitely be up to help with recon and coordination, particularly on this side. I still have quite a bit mapped digitally over the years, ran several rides and events and still have a few connections with Vendors and sponsors.
Mattwings
Mattwings
@Gr8Hortoni That's awesome, thanks for joining in! We do a mix and we have pop up rides everywhere. The "big" club rides in MI for 2023 were- Bronco the Mac (St. Ignace), Bronco Takeover (Silver Lake), Dream Cruise (metro Detroit), Drummond Island (2 days, both the park and the routes) and Tin cup Fall Color Tour. We did several days at Holly Oaks and a bunch of smaller rides in Kalkaska, Bull Gap, Oscoda, Gladwin (the best area for winter wheeling, no groomed snowmobile trails) and the new Traverse City route, to name a few. We are doing all of those events in 2024, although the Fall Color tour will probably move around, depending on timing and we need more "pop up" rides for sure. Between all the formats, we have 3k+ members.
Gr8Hortoni
Gr8Hortoni
Gr8Hortoni
Gr8Hortoni
I would be interested in participating (not as treasurer šŸ˜‚. Iā€™m making questionable financial decisions with my own money as we speak).
Broncogirl66
Broncogirl66
I completely missed it also ,
Mattwings
Mattwings
@Broncogirl66 We posted it on Facebook and here, it was kind of a rush. We have spots available for Treasurer and social committee, plus anything people want to help on of course :)
Broncogirl66
Broncogirl66
Matt I have offered several times to help in any capacity . Yea things got a bit crazy around this time and i completely missed the whole election business. But, please if i am ever needed i am willing to help. I have tried to get more happening on the west side glad to see we have presence here now.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views