Sponsored

Michigan Bronco Club

Members from the Mitten and the U.P.
Gr8Hortoni
Fivefingerheist
Does this information get posted elsewhere? Interested, but I don't have Facebook.
Gr8Hortoni
Gr8Hortoni
@Fivefingerheist that’s the only other place I posted it. Send me a direct message and I can give you the info.
Gr8Hortoni
Gr8Hortoni
I guess I could post details below

Meeting location: Jacks quick stop, 6330 Holton road, Twin Lake

10 am departure

Start in Twin Lake, heading north, with end destination targeted for Luther, Mi. (US10 East of Baldwin/M37).

Fairly easy ride, couple challenges but nothing that can’t be bypassed.

What to bring:
Food/drink (approx 4-5hr trip with minimal stops)
Radio recommended, not required (GMRS)
Recovery equipment (strap, winch, shackle. We won’t leave anyone behind but do want you to have front & rear hook points. Shouldn’t be needed, but best to be prepared!)

There are a couple restaurants in close proximity of our end point, can potentially arrange a pit stop if enough people are interested.

Roughly 75 miles or so, will be a healthy mix of roads and easy trails.

Event page is only posted in MBC group, but that doesn’t mean we discriminate, feel free to bring friends, just give me a heads up to keep track of vehicles.

*per Mi DNR regulations, this non-permit ride is limited to 75 vehicles
STONEWALKER
STONEWALKER
As soon as football is over, I will be attending these events! Looking forward to it!
Mattwings
Mattwings
We try and post them here, Facebook and the club forum (although the new forums are not often used). @Gr8Hortoni is taking the lead on the West side for the club, now that he has a Bronco :)
ScoutandBronco
ScoutandBronco
Planning on joining for 1st part. Might bail early (gotta get home for UofM game). Looking forward to it.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views