Sponsored

Michigan Bronco Club

Members from the Mitten and the U.P.
TeocaliMG
Anyone planning a trip to the upper peninsula next year (my apologies, I am not super active in the Michigan group and haven't joined any meet ups yet).

I went to school at Michigan Tech and try to make my way up there every other year or so, but that's also split between summer, fall and winter. Been around quite a bit, but always looking for new things to check out and explore, especially challenges!
Show full message
Gr8Hortoni
Gr8Hortoni
Not going with a group, but wife and I are riding the Badger across to Manitowoc and taking the 7hr plane crash trail up to Copper Harbor. Camping overnight along the route then got an Airbnb in Hancock Friday thru Monday.
VelocityBronco
VelocityBronco
Yes, June 7th is the Bronco the Mac event, 2nd annual. It was fun last year and I plan to do it again next year. While up there, a few people did some trail rides and some went to Drummond Island.
Reactions: Broncogirl66
TeocaliMG
TeocaliMG
@VelocityBronco Darn, i'll be on another trip at that time but that sounds fun. From everything I can find, it seems Drummond Island is the only place to find a set of really challenging trails. I've never been, but need to someday!
Mattwings
Mattwings
What Velocity Bronco said + we will likely schedule the same DI trip we have done the last two years in September. We are also looking at a winter trip too (they have opened up a winter route for 72ā€ORVs) if we can make the timing work with snow. Itā€™s tricky, because just a little too much, is too much.
Broncogirl66
Broncogirl66
Matt so no DI ride on the bronco's on the Mac weekend.
Mattwings
Mattwings
We havenā€™t nailed down the details for rides yet.
Broncogirl66
Broncogirl66
Velocity Blues sounds like a plan if nothing gets organized there are about 4-6 of us looking to do the same
SQUA7CH
SQUA7CH
We are headed up to the Munising area around July 4th. We go every year, but this will be the first time going with an off-road vehicle. We plan on hitting Copper Harbor and the Porcupine Mountains while we are there. Seems there are some cool trails up in Copper Harbor, but nothing too challenging. If you look up High Rock Bay on YouTube, there are a few examples of the trail leading up to great scenic views and camp areas.
Gr8Hortoni
Gr8Hortoni
@SQUA7CH Iā€™m running that the end of July. Wife and I are dealing the badger across to Manitowoc then running 7hr Plane crash route from Crandon, Wi, running up to the harbor then back down to Hancock for the weekend.
SQUA7CH
SQUA7CH
@Gr8Hortoni I saw something about that 7hr Plane Crash Route on the Gaia App I installed the other day. Seems like it could be fun. The wife doesn't want to "get into anything" until she has gone through the Off-Rodeo. LOL! I will have to look up the badger route. If you get a chance, I highly recommend stopping at the Porkies, specifically finding Presque Isle Falls. They are absolutely stunning. Never seen anything like it in my life. For a more relaxed drive, Adams Trail AKA H-58 running from Munising over to Grand Marias is absolutely gorgeous. Fresh black top for miles and miles. Truly stunning forest ride.
STONEWALKER
STONEWALKER
Iā€™m headed up with some fam and friends to Marquette for the Lake Superior Performance Rally this October 11-12. Will be doing some wheeling up there that weekend. Perfect time for leaves šŸ, if not a little late, but still should be a great time! Would love to meet up with anyone willing to go.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views