Sponsored

Georgia Bronco

A club dedicated to Bronco owners in Georgia.
PRA4SNW
Just moved here from NH. My Bronco arrives in a couple of days!

My NH license plate says 698DAYS - the amount of time it took from Reservation Day until it was delivered in my driveway. I need to come up with a new one in GA. I tried ever combo of Buckin and it gets turned down, probably too close to a naughty word. Buck is my last name so I thought it would be clever.

Looking forward to some easy / medium trail rides.
Show full message
Gene Dios
Gene Dios
Welcome! What area are you in? There are tons of rides or social outings nearly every weekend.
Hobgoblin
Hobgoblin
Welcome to Georgia! I was going to go the route of the personalized plate but decided to go with the Appalachian Trail plate instead. It supports the trail and it looks awesome. My Bronco is Velocity Blue and the plate is mostly blue as well. Just another option for you to ponder.
MadMan4BamaNATL
MadMan4BamaNATL
Happy to have you Buck! Can’t wait to get out on some rides. Good times ahead.
Crashingken
Crashingken
Reach out if you want some information about the off-road club, GBR, and coming out on some trail rides
PRA4SNW
PRA4SNW
@Crashingken Will do! My Bronco just showed up today! We had to leave it in NH when we moved down, so haven't seen it in a couple of months. My daughter just came to visit and drove it down for me.
Crashingken
Crashingken
@PRA4SNW Very cool. I'm in Marietta as well. The 4x4 club meets in Holly Springs but has people from all around the north Georgia area
MadMan4BamaNATL
MadMan4BamaNATL
Well guys, this Saturday looks dry and sunny up in the mountains, so why wait? Who’s down for a trail ride on Saturday Morning? Maybe Old Bucktown Road and another to link up with to head back?
rws
rws
welcome to the neighborhood @PRA4SNW ! I'm up in the Paulding County side of Acworth. I agree with @MadMan4BamaNATL and drives into the GA mountains.
PRA4SNW
PRA4SNW
I'm looking forward to getting out with the group now! Back in NH, I did no trail rides even though I'm sure that there was plenty of good stuff right nearby. Just never hooked up with a group. Okay, I did one trail - the NH Off-Rodeo. What an experience! And only an hour away.
Reactions: rws

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views