Sponsored

Utah Bronco Owners Unite!

Unite to Meetup, plan excursions, exchange ideas, stories, and help eliminate the Dealer Markups in the State.
11Bronco1776
Anyone Found a deal like granger ford in our neck of the woods yet?
Show full message
b-diggity
b-diggity
I haven't yet. All I've heard is they won't go over MSRP. But 'm hoping that once we are able to start placing orders, we can start negotiating with local dealers. I'd love to move my reservation at Granger Ford to a local one, but as of right now it that deal is too good to pass up.
Provoflyfisher
Provoflyfisher
I am with Ken Garf American Fork and its MSRP, but hoping they will throw in something extra??? I would be willing to change dealers if one wants to work with us Bronco buyers.
tokyo
tokyo
I just went with Granger. I didn't push the dealers around here too hard this time around. I did that when I bought my F150 and no one was willing to deal, so I flew to Dallas to buy one and drove it home. I figure Bronco would even be worse with the higher demand.

Plus I really enjoyed the 2 day drive home from Dallas seeing new parts of the country I hadn't driven through before and looking forward to doing the same from Iowa.
iKore
iKore
Just ordered from Ken Garff West Valley. I only emailed them my build list and now it says ordered. I ordered sasquatch and dual tops so I likely won't hear anything from them till late in the year. Or my guess I'll have to call them. I decided to keep my reservation local as I can get the D plan (if offered) but ultimately if I can't come to an agreement with KG I'll just cancel and work with Grainger.
iKore
iKore
@11Bronco1776 no idea. we had no discussion on it. I'm truly in the dark. again, I suspect I'll have to reach out to them if I want any update. I'd love to hear from anyone else who ordered from KG.

@Provoflyfisher have you heard anything?
Provoflyfisher
Provoflyfisher
I am at MSRP with Ken Garff American Fork. Still tying to get some free services or swag, but they are not budging.
iKore
iKore
FWIW
Just spoke to Ken Garff in West Valley. They have been allocated 70 broncos. Couldn't tell me where I was on the list. Said should know around the 15th of April.
11Bronco1776
11Bronco1776
Good luck to ya.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views