Sponsored

Indiana Bronco

Our local Bronco Enthusiasts
dapperdanny
In an effort to make it easier to compare hoosier dealerships, I wanted to have a spreadsheet similar to the Master List, but one just for Indiana. I read through this club and added in all the dealerships mentioned. Feel free to message me if you have any info to add and I will update it.

1606933086697.png
Show full message
Tangent27
Tangent27
Hopefully Bob Thomas plays nice.
DeMag1969
DeMag1969
Anyone have any experience with Bob Bowen in Brazil?
dapperdanny
dapperdanny
@DeMag1969 when I filled out their contact form, they were quick to reach back out to me. I haven't talked to anyone on the phone but I'll be calling them soon to transfer my reservation to their dealer.
MarcTut
MarcTut
@DeMag1969 Not for several years but my family has purchased some vehicles from them (and my dad is worse than I am about shopping around and getting absolute bottom dollar). It's a very small dealership in a small town so I honestly do not know how they compete with high volume dealers (maybe cause it's old so little overhead?). Nice people though. If Andy Mohr won't give me invoice then I'll go there and then to Ruxor.
mjjnuge
mjjnuge
@MarcTut I reached out to Andy Mohr again yesterday. They had no information to pass on. I'm thinking I'll give it to end of next week and then consider switching
mjjnuge
mjjnuge
I've got my reservation with Andy Mohr Ford in Plainfield. I've called a few times since October and talked to the same person. They have no info at all to pass on. They said they'll call everyone once they get info from Ford...
DeMag1969
DeMag1969
I was originally with Andy Mohr and switched to Ray Skillman because of the poor communication that I had with them. Was really more with my sales person. Now that Ford is allowing one more switch, I’m likely switching to Bob Bowen to get invoice. Will save me about $1600 on the 4 door Black Diamond hard top, 2.7 w/mid package.
dapperdanny
dapperdanny
@DeMag1969 What all is involved in switching dealers? Just a phone call to Bob Bowen? I'm thinking about making the switch this week.
mjjnuge
mjjnuge
@DeMag1969 That's awesome. I'm getting a BD 2 door, 2.7 with mid. Appreciate the details as Bob Bowen isn't that far since I'm in Danville. I'll see what Andy Mohr comes back with and switch if necessary.
DeMag1969
DeMag1969
@dapperdanny this is from Ford website. When I called, it only took a few minutes on the phone. It was pretty painless. I am going to wait switching for little while since I have already switched once. From what I have seen on the forum tonight, Ford may be delaying ordering until January now because of COVID.

Can Customers update their dealer selection for their reservation?

Customers may reach out to Ford Customer Support at (800) 334-4375 for assistance in updating their dealer selection through January 31, 2021. In changing dealers, there will be no impact to a customer's reservation ID, vehicle details, or the associated timestamp.

I already changed my dealer once, can I update my dealer selection again?

Yes. Customers may reach out to Ford Customer Support at (800) 334-4375 for assistance in updating their dealer selection through January 31, 2021. In changing dealers, there will be no impact to a customer's reservation ID, vehicle details, or the associated timestamp.
dapperdanny
dapperdanny
mjjnuge
mjjnuge
@DeMag1969 Thank you so much! I have contacted mine in Plainfield multiple times and they have no information. Glad to know I have a lot longer to make a change if they don't provide any details by then.
DeMag1969
DeMag1969
Just in case anyone else is thinking about switching this is an email that I got after speaking with Brian from Bob Bowen Ford:

Thanks for contacting our dealership. To confirm, at this point we will be selling all Broncos at invoice pricing. This does not include applicable sales tax, tire tax, and our $86.00 title/doc fee.
Please feel free to contact me at (812) 442-2000 or at [email protected] if you have any other questions I can assist with. Thanks again, Brian Cundiff
Heffe66413
Heffe66413
Does invoice pricing also apply to dealer installed options? What are they requiring as a down payment?
DeMag1969
DeMag1969
@Heffe66413 I only spoke briefly with Brian, Just sent an email asking him those questions.
Heffe66413
DeMag1969
DeMag1969
@Heffe66413 Received this response from Brian at Bob Bowen Ford yesterday:

"Dennis, those are some great questions.
I will have to check with Bob about our options policy
No down payment is expected at the time of ordering unless required by Ford
Again our fees are an $86.00 title/doc fee and state sales tax for the state you reside in
I will have to ask Bob about the number of reservations we have. As I stated before,no one has come in to spec out their vehicle yet.

Thanks,Brian"

I'll let you know what he finds out about DIO.
Tangent27
Tangent27
Super helpful posts. Thanks everyone
Deano Bronc
Deano Bronc
I received an email from Tom Woods Ford and they just got an Iconic Silver and A51 Bronco Sport delivered. The Silver one is for sale and the A51 is just a test drive vehicle and will have it for 8 weeks. So if you want to see A51 to see what it looks like in person, head over there.
mjjnuge
mjjnuge
Saw two Bronco Sports at Andy Mohr in Plainfield on my way home from the airport. They had them marked up over MSRP. The guy I talked to had no info on full size Bronco pricing. Said he'd have a manager call me, but that was Friday night and nothing yet. They have a Base and Badlands available
20201218_162145.jpg
20201218_162055.jpg
20201218_162134.jpg
20201218_163016.jpg
20201218_163024.jpg
20201218_162952.jpg
20201218_162617.jpg
Heffe66413
Heffe66413
Thanks for the pics and pricing update
Deano Bronc
Deano Bronc
If they are marking up the Sport, you know for sure they will be marking up the fullsize.
Reactions: mjjnuge
View previous replies…
Deano Bronc
Deano Bronc
@mjjnuge I've been emailing back and forth with Greg Moore at Tom Wood Ford about pricing on the Bronco. He said they probably would not be doing a discount although he knew about the offers from Stephens and Granger. He is not convinced that Ford will let them discount them that much. He did say that they offer a Lifetime Powertrain Warranty free of charge. So if you are willing to pay MSRP, at least they have a little perk that other don't.
mjjnuge
mjjnuge
@Deano Bronc Glad you're getting some feedback! That's a good point on the perk. Lots of options to try and assess what is the best choice
mjjnuge
mjjnuge
@Deano Bronc Did you get any more info from Tom Wood Ford? I called Andy Mohr today and they said "we'll be at least MSRP" so I'm def not using them. I talked to Bill Estes again and the guy said they didn't know why they wouldn't be able to do X-Plan so that was the latest on them.
Heffe66413
Heffe66413
I don’t care how big or how small the dealer is - the only question is “ how much for this bronco configured exactly as I want”

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views