Sponsored

Georgia Bronco

A club dedicated to Bronco owners in Georgia.
Bushwhacker
Anyone else from Georgia buying from Two Rivers Mt. Juliet, Tn. (Nashville)?? I just switched yesterday. I figured that with order banks opening soon, things would get much more crazy so I wanted to switch before order banks opened. Glad I did. WAY better experience and communication than I was getting from my Non-customer service at Wade Ford. Plus Two Rivers has documented Invoice pricing plus $100 doc fees for X-plan folks.
Show full message
Reactions: dabush1980
ATLBronco75
ATLBronco75
Whoa! Invoice? Where is that documented? That's almost worth a second switch.
Cory63
Yep. I switched to them a couple weeks ago. They will also send you a bronco thermos.
TaylorA182
Thanks for the info! If my local option falls through I will probably switch to Two Rivers as well. A drive back through Tennessee sounds awesome anyway.
dabush1980
dabush1980
Yupppppp! I switched to two rivers beginning of November. I live in the cumming area so the drive should be nice. I plan on flying up from ATL then driving back as long as I can get a ticket under $250.
Jb7
Jb7
I just switched over to two rivers
Ford from Krause here in Woodstock, Mathew was great to talk to and knew more than anybody at Krause about what was going on, and at invoice cost and xplan Adm cost it’s a better deal, that $100 car rental will be well worth the $1000 plus savings I get
Jb7
Jb7
Update on recent allocation news, spoke with Mathew at Two Rivers in Nashville, states they have around 300 reservations but feels there will not be an issue with allocation because they are a large dealership, let’s hope they have at least 500-1000 allocated
DawgBronc
Well, since I also live in the 706 area code, and I wasn't sure if the dealer that screwed yours up was my dealer (Akins in Winder), I decided your experience was enough to prompt me into switching dealers TODAY. I called the dealer first (again) to ask if they will match, and the answer was clear that they didn't need to match.. they had over 400 reservations and an allotment of 125. So I called Matthew at Two Rivers Ford near Nashville, and got a ton of info from him in a 10 minute phone call, and he laid out expectations. I already knew alot of it from my time on B6G, but he was thorough and helpful so I listened for anything new. I also want the MY22 so we talked about what shade of green we're each hoping for, and he explained it will probably be 2-3 weeks before he reaches out to me due to the MY21 needs that are higher priority for the moment. I called Ford Cust Svc at 800-334-4375 and was switched. VERY happy with my choice and highly recommend Two Rivers Ford! Who doesn't enjoy a 4 hour drive to Nashville!!
Jb7
Jb7
Yes sir, comfort level went way up after talking To Matt,
The family and I are gonna make it a weekend trip to Nashville when I pick up, great city we love it
TaylorA182
I may reach out now as well. I’m in a bit of a pickle. Found out I’m #30 on my dealers allocation list of 24. That same night someone ran a light and hit me ....now my truck is totaled. Rough Bronco week for me but I’m okay! Do you guys know if it’s still possible to check with another dealer and see if my reservation number would make it on their MY21 allocations ? I was fine with a MY22 but now I’d prefer to get one as soon as possible.
Jb7
Jb7
It’s worth a shot, downside it probably limits finding a dealer below msrp and you may have to pay a premium

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views