Sponsored

Granger Fan Club - Broncotown, USA

This is a group for Bronco enthusiasts who are also fans of Granger Ford. It is a gathering site to share all things Bronco, Granger, Road trips, Wheeling and more. No need to buy from Granger, just an enthusiasm for their contributions to the forum!
dingle87
Hey @Granger Ford (Albert)! Good morning, any weird Bronco news hitting the press?? LOL. What a day. By chance, are you offering any deals on F150's (SCREW, 4x4)... I might just be in the market for one in about 18 months... YIKES, what a day!
Show full message
Gr8Hortoni
Gr8Hortoni
Albert ain’t saying shit right now. He’s sitting in a corner rocking back n forth figuring out how to handle all of us obsessive fan boys (and girls) getting ready to blow him up. ??
Diydner
Diydner
What did I miss? Lol
  • Haha
Reactions: dingle87
Brichan
Brichan
@Diydner B&P updated last night and everyone who didn’t have an automatic transmission already in their base package OB, WT, or FE, had their prices significantly go up. Among other things.
dingle87
dingle87
I was talking to my mom about the Bronco today and let her know what was going on with the news. She said, "Why don't you just call your dealer, he sounds like he's been really upfront with everything?" I agreed with her, but said, "I'm sure he's busy fielding about 1000 phone calls, I think I'll let him be. LOL. In reality, I'm a October Granger reservation holder, so I have plenty of time to figure this out. I feel badly for those that will be placing orders for MY21's and really maybe in the dark on some things, including pricing. Good luck everyone!
dingle87
dingle87
Back in the saddle after a couple days of evaluation. I'm pricing out Base and Black Diamond Broncos, both 2.3L/manual. I'm still considering Sas for both options, but that all depends how this pricing structure ends up in the next couple months. As an October Granger guy, I guess I hope they really don't screw with pricing too much between the model years. That could be interesting after the order banks open and that dust settles. That's a huge thing the October reservation group needs to monitor. Yeah, we could access more options, but... increases could price us out too.

Merry Christmas everyone! Enjoy the most important thing (imo) this time of year, our families.
Gr8Hortoni
Gr8Hortoni
Yea, after flirting with a 2.7/auto/mid 2 dr BL, FoMoCo sensed a disturbance in the force and decided to start showing charges for the A10. At that point, I was within $500 of a 2.3/7mt Baselands, only option I added was a bikini top. So screw it, I’ll do without the inside luxuries and get all the off road toys standard. Think @Bullseye and myself both decided on adding our own remote start and heated seats after the fact. Gets me where I want to be. Anyways, Merry Christmas Y’all.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views