Sponsored

Michigan Bronco Club

Members from the Mitten and the U.P.
Bimmerxi
Are there any Michigan dealers offering any deals?
Show full message
Reactions: Whisky6
Mattwings
Mattwings
I have not heard of any and with the current allocation being about 30% of orders, probably not for 21 or 22 MY. I am Z plan and the dealer has not hesitated to honor the pricing.
Mattwings
Mattwings
Dean Arbor in Tawas. Initially I was at Holzer, but we have a place in Tawas and after my Son bought his Ranger there, I moved it. Holzer was fine, but I liked how they treated us and after going through my order with them today, I remain impressed.
ozzman469
Not any deals, but also not doing any markups, so that’s a plus in my book.
Gr8Hortoni
Gr8Hortoni
For the overall savings, Granger was worth it to me. Even after factoring in a day off from work (vacation day), airline ticket from GR to Des Moines, night in a hotel and drive home, I’m still ahead just over $2,000. That savings there allowed me to bump up to a Badlands from a BD (That and presenting a valid case to the SO ??‍♂?).
gamma_j
gamma_j
@Gr8Hortoni Badlands? When did this happen? I thought you were BD all the way :)
Gr8Hortoni
Gr8Hortoni
@gamma_j I had been kicking the can around about possibly bumping up once they screwed everyone on the auto trans. Started figuring the numbers up and made a presentation to the SO this morning over breakfast (not even exaggerating lol) wrote out the pluses of both, either one outfitted me better than any Jeep I’ve owned. She told me you might as well get the BL, it’s got everything plus, you won’t regret not getting the extra locker, taller gears and extra clearance, and going 2.3/7spd, it keeps it affordable enough for our budget after down payment. Helps I made her favorite breakfast. ??‍♂. She said yes, I’m counting it.
Mattwings
Mattwings
Excellent plan! I don’t think anyone will regret the HD front axle! I am just deciding 2.7 vs. 2.3 now for the most part. I will look at BD Z plan price to make sure I know the net numbers. Do you know where you stand on your order # at Granger? 2021 hopefully?
View previous replies…
gamma_j
gamma_j
@Gr8Hortoni When is the cutoff for changing dealers again? I'm still at my local but have been thinking I may be needing a change if I don't hear back from them this week. My uncle came through and I can now use Z plan if my dealer is honoring it though so may not make much sense other than the fact that they've been pretty much silent on the Bronco. Congrats on the BL. I still love the look of the BD the most, but BL and BB trims have the carb grey grille and that goes so much better with the MIC top. If I do BD, I'll most likely get a black painted top and push my reservation to MY22. Hoping for a green for the MY if I go that route. Another guy I know from work stopped in at Barber Ford in Holland where he has his reservation and was told he will be in their group of 24 allocations. I think he said they had around 70 reservations though.
Gr8Hortoni
Gr8Hortoni
@gamma_j I thought March but not 100% sure. I know it’s listed here in the forum somewhere.
Gr8Hortoni
Gr8Hortoni
I know one other guy here on the forum has his through barber and he’s in the 24 as well. I would definitely get in touch with your sakes rep and see where you are in line. I think the bd grille still looks good with the gray, to me it’s gonna that minimalist look to it. Function over flash.
Mattwings
Mattwings
All the dealers have the info now, odd they aren’t reaching out. I know, as someone in sales, you want to focus on what you can sell right now, but it’s money in the bank once you get the order in!
Gr8Hortoni
Gr8Hortoni
@Mattwings in grangers case they just have too many orders to call everyone once to let them know if they make the cut or not, then cycle thru and call again to place an order. I’m going to straight up ask am I getting mine this summer or not, I’ve got a day 2 reservation, which puts me towards the front, coupled with the back heavy section that took the October deal, I think I’m good. Going to make certain though. I’m getting anxious and don’t know if I(or my wife) can take me waiting another year. Lol. But I’ve waited this long, what’s 6 more months?
Gr8Hortoni
Gr8Hortoni
The dealers with low reservations should absolutely be reaching out in my opinion, though.
Mattwings
Mattwings
Granger has been reaching out, emailing, updating the forum, that all makes sense. I was thinking about the standard dealers. I guess it really doesn’t matter, one order goes down they have 70% more customers in line.
Whisky6
Just got a call from my local dealer, Crest Ford in Flat Rock, they have 28 allocations and I am number 30. The salesman said he knew of one person dropping out for sure and thinks another was today, as well. He said they will honor Ford discounts (A-Z), was curious if I was buying or leasing and was comfortable with a $700-800 a month payment if buying. Apparently some of his first calls were expecting $400-500 a month payments? They are asking for an additional $1000 deposit after I make my reservation if I drop to the 28 allocated.
Mattwings
Mattwings
Who would not do the math before they ordered? Odd, but good for you!

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views