Sponsored

Indiana Bronco

Our local Bronco Enthusiasts
Holy crap!!! Granger is 486 miles from Noble County. I'm checking with my dealer to make sure of any incentives. If not I'll be calling Granger. Is 972 miles worth a discount? we'll see. Plus another factor. I hear that granger has like 1000 reservations. WOW!! My reserve date was 12/05. I know, I'm a procrastinator. I honestly don't think Granger would even be able to get my Bronco ordered. Think about it, 1000 Broncos with existing delays into late summer 22 as is. Not to mention that if every person that switches to Granger has a sooner reserve date...... The pooch just got screwd.
Show full message
Palerider
Palerider
ironJ
fly from ft wayne (thru chicago) to desmoines (<$200), drive back. if you ship from desmoines to northern IN prob cost < $500. difficult to beat Granger pricing. i am mostly buying from them b/c of their participation here, moreso than their good deals. I may ship our Granger broncs to our homestead in Shelbyville,
then drive to florida where I live. shipping cost from iowa to south florida ~ $1000, or ~$1400 if covered shipping.
bruce
abe
abe
Thought about Granger b/c of pricing but I'm even later than you on reserving. From what I've read here, they're a smaller dealership and with that many reservations, the wait very well could be late summer or fall 22.
Deano Bronc
Deano Bronc
Is Stephen's any closer for you? I might go with Stephen's rather than Granger if my local dealer won't give me invoice pricing. The scenery in West Virginia is a hell of a lot better than Iowa. Plus a lot of great mountain roads to explore after pickup.
Heffe66413
Heffe66413
Your 12/5 reservation is a 12/5 reservation, no matter where you buy. If you can get a good deal place your reservation and wait.you’ll be ahead of everyone after you. If you can’t get a good deal wait till the ordering for 2022 come out and maybe some dealers will be offering some type of incentive. I don’t know anyone at granger personally , but I have appreciated their transparency and honesty in communicating. As for a thousand mile drive - that is a short road trip.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views