Sponsored

Michigan Bronco Club

Members from the Mitten and the U.P.
Jubear
Well order was confirmed on Friday, February 12, 2021. I can not say enough about my Dealer ( Crest Ford ) in Centerline, MI. I have been going there for several years with my work vehicle and I really love the service department people. I had the same experience with the Adam (Sales Associate ). Even when he was out of work with an injury, I would ask a question (email) and I had an honest answer very quickly. I have read the stories some of the people have had and I am glad my dealership is not one of "THEM." The best thing I can say now is, come on May and let the mayhem fall where it will !!!!! 🤪
Show full message
Mattwings
Mattwings
Great to hear and congrats!!!!
Reactions: Jubear
Jubear
Jubear
Thank you!
Tralio95
Tralio95
Glad everything went smoothly for you. I didn't have any problems with my order either. Can't wait until May to find out when I get my Bronco.
firefox33
Sounds great. I’m in the Detroit area, if you don’t mind be asking what did they want for deposit and final pricing?
Jubear
Jubear
I made 500 deposit with sticker on the Vehicle. BB with 2.7 & 4.27 locking rear end and a few other add on for just at 40000.
Reactions: Mattwings
firefox33
Thanks for sharing. You got a better deal than they offered me. I’ve been thinking of moving my reservation and when I talked with them they wanted $2000 additional deposit.
firefox33
Did you deal with Jasmine? That’s who I talked with.
Mattwings
Mattwings
I moved my reservation and got my $100 back from Ford and the new dealer asked for 0$.
Shamrocklax03
@Mattwings Same here. They never charged me another reservation deposit. Hines Park asked for a $250 deposit when I put my order in which I was happy to provide. :)
DasQball
DasQball
I received my confirmation, but when I log into Ford it still shows that I only have a reservation. Where do I find my order number and all that?
Mattwings
Mattwings
Mine took a couple of days to show up. It is in my Ford online account, doesn’t show up anywhere in my FordPass app. When did you do the order?
DasQball
DasQball
@Mattwings I ordered on 2/5, thought the same thing so I waited.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views