Sponsored

Ontario Bronco Club

Bronco enthusiasts and owners from the province of Ontario. Surrounding Neighbours welcome!
Don't Fence Me In
Don't Fence Me In
going into to Oakville Dealership tomorrow to order and put my $500 down .. Sales guys said all the Canadian orders are being built in Mexico
Show full message
Don't Fence Me In
Don't Fence Me In
4 door Wildtrak, Sasq, White, MIC Top, 2.7L, 10 spd AT, Mid pkg planning on modding it out
Sean492
Sean492
That's BS....the Bronco Sports are being assembled in Mexico, the Bronco at Dearborn MI
Skeeterjack
Skeeterjack
Buying a Bronco Sport are you ?
Bronkytonkman
Bronkytonkman
In my experience sales people know aprox 1/10th of what a buyer does...at best. I personally don't care where it's built, a good buddy of mine sets up all the robotics at the plants all over and is based in Mexico....born/bred in Canada.
Don't Fence Me In
Don't Fence Me In
Bronkytonkman... yes after placing the order I was surprised about how little the salesperson knew. was told 5 months to delivery
Skeeterjack
Skeeterjack
Recall on the Toro snow blower built in Mexico. The auger can come loose and spin back on you. The Bronco sport has problems with loose suspension ( missing or loose bolts ) No quality control in Mexico. I hope the US big Bronco is built with more attention to detail.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views