Sponsored

Pittsburgh/Tri-State Bronco Club

Your home for the Yinzer's Bronco Club!
PittShawn
Finally got to see Cactus Grey in person today at Moon Township Ford! This was the color at top of my list(barely). All I can say is you need to see it in person. I just tried to describe to my wife and couldn't. If I post the pics I took, it will mislead you even more. Best I could do was say that it is that it's a very light grey with a hint of mint to it. That's on a cloudy day. I told her I'm going back in the sun and I bet it will look completely different.

Likely still first on my list, but didn't blow me away either. I do think it shows all the lines of the Sport nicely and is a nice looking car color overall.
Show full message
PittShawn
PittShawn
I should also note that I went from 4 dr to 2 dr over the last few weeks and to CO, only to leaning towards switching back. So, my opinion on this stuff changes with the wind.
wvmtneer
I saw A51 on a big ben bronco sport, and it does not look good to me.
PittShawn
PittShawn
@wvmtneer Yeah that's the next I want to see. I may be going with Penguins yellow
dcg2
dcg2
I'm definitely ditching on the Worst Edition and going 4 Dr Badlands in Cyber Schoolbus 2.7/10 Squatch and Lux with Dual Mod / Soft tops and the MGV interior... $4K+ less for almost exactly the same thing (towing instead of brush bar).

I've never owned such an obnoxiously loud colored vehicle before but I'm older and could care less what anyone thinks...

It's my mid life crisis convertible!!
PittShawn
PittShawn
@dcg2 Really like that build! Only reason to go FE is because it's FE. I don't like the brush bar anyways. There'll be better aftermarket choices if you want one.
Reactions: dcg2
yeffaham
@PittShawn I agree with the brush bar, but I'm struggling with the FE. Compromise because it's FE? I do like the lightning blue option though.
Lothbrok
Lothbrok
I finally ventured out today to color shop. I saw Cactus Grey, Cyber Orange & Rapid Red next to each other on the Ranger. They also had an Oxford White, Iconic Silver, Carbonized Grey and Velocity Blue. Shawn is right, you have to see CG in person to understand. There is definitely a light mint green and does change in direct sunlight vs shade. I still need to find an Area 51 as that is my current top pick. Color is the only variable I'm hesitant on for my BL/2.7/Lux/MIC/SAS build. I really want a green but not sure if I want to wait until MY22, if they actually do it like the CEO teased.
PittShawn
PittShawn
@Lothbrok Headed back to see Cactus Grey in the sun if its out today. Also, that pick of the lightning blue look really nice! I'll have to find another Ford they have with that color.
wvmtneer
@PittShawn you better get lightning blue, i’m jealous. My 2018 mustang gt was lightning blue. I’ll have to settle for velocity on the bronco.
yeffaham
@wvmtneer I've had dealers trying to tell me lightning and velocity are the same. Maybe it's too much to expect the dealers to know their details?
Lothbrok
Lothbrok
I saw an Area 51 Sport at Washington Ford today. It was at the top of my list, not anymore. Cactus Grey is back on top. Even though I have an early 14Jul reservation I don't even think I'm making Stephens initial 70 allotment. I'm heavily think of deferring to MY22, especially since everything I want is on the low commodities list and is going to push me out to fall anyways so I might as well wait 3 more months to get what I want and see if they have a green for MY22. @PittShawn, I love the Lightning Blue!
Rutkap
Rutkap
I am on the Heritage MY22 plan. I shudder to think what they are going to nail me for on that baby.
Reactions: dcg2

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views