Sponsored

Idaho Bronco

Hoping all purchasing 2021 Bronco's in Idaho will find the best dealer to do so at.
Halø Bear
Just got my 2 Door Big Bend moved from a reservation to a in-store order today at Lithia Ford in Idaho Falls! Anyone else got their orders done?
Show full message
Idaho-Bronco
Idaho-Bronco
Same here, 2 door badlands in Twin Falls
IDyeti
IDyeti
Snoozing at Lithia in Boise, been in touch with my guy there but I think they are overwhelmed. I requested information on allotment #'s and where I was in line as it dictates my order, said he would get back to me as soon as he had the info. If I don't hear anything back by today I am going to follow up with him on Monday. Is Lithia in Idaho Falls standing their ground at MSRP as well? Any down payment requested?
Saskwah
Saskwah
I’m with Corwin and they told me I was number 64 out of their 74 allotment. But with the news of the 2.7 and Sas being late delivery, who knows when I’ll get it.
4door4family
4door4family
Still waiting to place order with Corwin. Have a feeling that being late to the game by 1 month (8/10/20) that I will miss allotment and pushed even farther with 2.7 and squatch.
Saskwah
Saskwah
I was 7/15 res and still number 64. I did place my order today.
4door4family
4door4family
@Saskwah I'm heading in Friday to place my order. I'm not keeping my hopes up for a 21.
IDyeti
IDyeti
Got an order appointment at Lithia in Boise Tuesday evening to convert my reservation to order. Apparently I am #7 on the list but still trying to get the overall allotment numbers out of them. Going to be a late 2021 delivery for me (rumored dealer ETA Sept/Oct) for me with a 2.7, sasq, and black modular top.
IDyeti
IDyeti
Just completed my order. Boise Lithia has about 100 allotted but over 400 reservations.
BRBUSTER72
JUST SPOKE WITH TOMMY (SALES MANAGER) AT STEVE'S HOMETOWN MOTOR IN WEISER, IDAHO. SAYS WILL SELL BRONCOS FOR INVOICE IF FINANCED AND USE SMALL DOWN. NO PAYOFF FOR LESS THAN SIX MONTHS. SAYS MAKES MONEY ON FINANCING FROM LENDERS AND HOLDBACK. DON'T KNOW ABOUT ALLOCATION OR PAYMENT TO ORDER.
4door4family
4door4family
Hey Idaho Bronco! Did anyone get the build week email today? Lot's of threads in the main forums about them, just thought to check in with this group. Wondering when we'll start seeing them on our Idaho roads.
Saskwah
Saskwah
Nothing for me. I'm priority code 19 for what that's worth.
4door4family
4door4family
So on to more positive news, has this group made their reservations to see the Broncos at the Idaho Center May 1-2? I've got my reservation, and looking forward to finally seeing them in person. I'm wondering if anyone has any details on the event yet. The reservation page is pretty vague....
djp
djp
Yep, will be there first thing Saturday
Saskwah
Saskwah
Yep Saturday afternoon
dash1987
Yep, I have a Saturday afternoon time slot.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views