Sponsored

Mississippi Bronco Club

For Ford Bronco enthusiasts in the Magnolia State!
Tdecell
CriticalB
CriticalB
This is great! Thanks!
Bigdawg
Bigdawg
Man Yea!!! Thx
Fireman
Fireman
Thanks for the info, i did not know about this. I signed up for the 5:00-6:00 spot
aaronkwaters
aaronkwaters
Thank you! I wasn’t aware if it either. Looking forward to seeing something I bought sight unseen.
Bigdawg
Bigdawg
I'm thinking there will be a couple of Bronco Sports. Not a Real Bronco.
aaronkwaters
aaronkwaters
@Bigdawg That would be disappointing. I can drive by the dealership for that. I guess we will see in a couple weeks.
Fireman
Fireman
It says family so i hope the big boys are there.
Fireman
Fireman
ok who ever goes first let the rest of us know if they have REAL Broncos there please.
Tdecell
Tdecell
It is for the big Broncos. I'm not saying that there won't be a Bronco Sport or two there.. If you read the "fine print" on the announcement, "you are required to have a reservation, walk-ups will not be allowed in". Their words, not mine. No drives, no rides, just demonstration of features. I would suggest go ahead and make a reservation. It will be cool just to see and sit in one.
Mississippi Man
Mississippi Man
Did any of y’all go see the Broncos at Trustmark Park? What did they have? What were your thoughts?
aaronkwaters
aaronkwaters
They had two Badlands, a Mach E and a bronco Sport. Neither of the big Bronco’s were sasquatched, but one had leather and one had MGV. They were even cooler than I was expecting.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views