Sponsored

OKLAHOMA BRONCO CLUB šŸ‡

6th Generation Bronco Owners in Oklahoma
Damo44
Anyone get a production build email yet? I have not, but I am not expecting to for a while. I've seen them pop up all over the place, just curious if anyone in OK has gotten that far yet.
Show full message
basundy
Nothing yet. I was pretty high on the list with an early res date. Hoping they are still filtering in.
RogueAce70
RogueAce70
Nope but its to be expected I guess, Iā€™m a day 3 reservation & I have 4 of the supposedly 6 constrained items. BUT THEREā€™S STILL A CHANCE!!!!!
BigCatKale
BigCatKale
I am on a group buy, but kinda afraid my 8am res on 7/14 may push me to 2022 or close to it. Almost worth it if I could move back to somewhere and get it sooner to pay the difference. I would love to see one of those emails sooner than later.
Smheard
Smheard
basundy
@Smheard thatā€™s crazy that you havenā€™t heard anything.
FATHORSE
FATHORSE
@Smheard I dont have any status on my order screen either. All it says is contact Dealer šŸ˜¢
Smheard
Smheard
@basundy Nothing from Ford officially. I communicated with my dealer this morning and they only had one FE scheduled. I'm apparently number 3 in line now so hopeful next week I'll see the notification.
FATHORSE
FATHORSE
I have a morning after website crash 5:30 am reservation and I didn't hear anything either. I know my dealer had me as a pri code 19, so I'm guessing if you were that or a higher number, your not going to hear anything. I think you would of had to of been a 12 or lower to get in as a PRI order. That is what i guessing.
broncoj11
broncoj11
Well Iā€™m not placing my new reservation until the 30th in hopes that I get a christmas 2022 delivery or later lol
Damo44
Damo44
I am excited to see everyone's Broncos! I am glad you are all in it for the long haul. Lots of people have started bailing out. Hang in there and we'll all be hanging out, hitting the trails and laughing about all this!
basundy
Any of you guys hear anything from your dealers? I'll be honest, I'm jealous of seeing these dealers that are communicating with their customers on their Bronco orders. My contact is nice enough to answer my questions but, is typically not as informed as other dealers.
Reactions: Hart4523
Damo44
Damo44
I only got contacted during the ordering process and when they made the offer to switch to MIC top from painted top. Other than that I don't hear much from them. They are very nice when I call and have questions though.
Smheard
Smheard
@basundy Riverside Ford in Tulsa. I definitely have to initiate communication and even though I'm apologetic when I do reach out I still feel like I'm imposing on them somehow. I mean I'm getting an FE and a Wildtrak as well as seriously considering getting my daughter a Bronco Sport for her first car. You would think that giving a dealership almost $140K would get you some proactive communication.....but I guess that would be incorrect.

All this said, they are fairly responsive to my texts and respectful in response. Just wish I had more visibility and transparency into the process from their side.
basundy
Well, it finally happened. Got my email today. Hoping all you guys did too.
broncoj11
broncoj11
Hell yeah! What did you order?
B Spence
B Spence
No email on my order yet - in seeing the comments on delays I have three of the delayed products so not expecting my production until late 21 or 22.
FATHORSE
FATHORSE
I'm even worse off, the way i see it, My Big Bend is low on the qty count on what's going across the line. So even though I placed my reservation in the first 12 hours. I may as well never of submitted a reservation at all. I have the hard top, V6, Tow kit, and Sasquatch. If i changed it to a Badlands 4banger with soft top, no squatch, no tow, i could probably be in the next batch of build dates. Going to stick with my gut and keep my order as it evolved all those many months it took me to formulate my perfect happy build. Good luck to all my OKIE neighbors in this forum, it will be nice to get a beer with you guys once we have our rides!
BigCatKale
BigCatKale
I finally gave up on 2021 and decided to push my order to 22. In the meantime I picked up a 2014 FJ TTUE and will play around with that for the next year. Once commodity restraints are no longer an issue and I can get the vehicle I want in a timely manner, I will gladly put my order in and get excited for the Bronco again.

Plus hopefully some of you all will have yours by then and I can sneak a peek of whatā€™s coming! Good luck to all of you who are still in the race for 2021!
broncoj11
broncoj11
Iā€™m honestly hoping take to delivery in December of 2022 so my accord is paid off and itā€™s seeming like that may be a real possibility. I placed my reservation at granger for a 4dr Wildtrak with the high package..
Smheard
Smheard
Still waiting on my email notification. I have a day 1 hour two (9:03pm) FE reservation. GM at Riverside is checking on it as we speak. With most recent internal communication stating safari bar and trailer tow would limit production for July along with the comments on hard top allocation for FE and Wildtrak, it looks like I'm screwed since I have day 1 reservations for both. Although the Wildtrak was late in the evening close to midnight. I did pull the trigger on the Bronco Sport for my soon to be 16 year old daughter and we've had some fun doing some mods to it over the last week or so. Hopefully this will add to the motivation of the dealer?
B Spence
B Spence
I received a message from my dealer yesterday evening "Hey Bruce this is ***** here at *********** Ford. Ford has contacted me about the unscheduled compatibility issue on our Bronco orders. Your Bronco was on the list because of the black painted top. If I change it to the molded in color it makes it eligible for the possibility of being a 21 build." So Who waiting for the painted version?
FATHORSE
Smheard
Smheard
@B Spence Since my FE will only be built with the MIC, it was acceptance by force, so to speak. I did originally select and even chose to wait for the MOD top even though it was supposed to be a late summer availability along with the black leather interior option. Since MOD is off the table and black interior is no longer a commodity constraint, I'm hoping I'll get my production email in the next couple of week. Dealer did text me to confirm that all the FE's Riverside has will be built as '21's, which we knew already anyway.
FATHORSE
FATHORSE
I dropped my Black Hard top as soon as I saw the 99 code. The MIC top is supposed to be a little darker then originally shown. A few years from now hopefully it wonā€™t be so terrible to order that modular black hard top and have to pay create shipping charges because I do still want it.
Crumpdaddy
I've actually had 3 build emails. 1st one was for a June, 14th build. 2nd was for July 5th. The last one said it had been moved back to June 28th. I figure I'll see it when I see it. No worries.
Reactions: FATHORSE
FATHORSE
FATHORSE
@Crumpdaddy So you have to tell us how you did it? Res date, order date, secret sauce. Do tell! lol
Crumpdaddy
HAHA. I honestly don't know that I have a secret sauce. Here's the full story from start to now. I ordered a FE 2 door on the first day, maybe a couple of hours after reservations went live. Got the confirmation email that it went through, etc. This was July 14th 2020. Then, in October I got the email about the MIC top. Fine. No big deal. I would have preferred the black hard top, but it wasn't a deal breaker. I pretty much just let it ride until the dealer called me in February to actually place the order. At that point, I added the towing package and the keyless entry pad and changed the interior color to black. This was February 19th 2021. I got my first scheduled production date (June 14th) email on April 15th. The next email telling me the build had been delayed to July 5th came on May 6th. Finally, the last email I received was on May 12th telling me it had been moved again to June 28th. I have had no contact with the dealer since I went in to reserve it. I didn't make any changes from the time I ordered it. I have no special relationship with the dealership (I did buy my truck there, but that was in 2012). They have done all my service work and have been great, but I wouldn't say I'm any kind of a preferred customer or VIP at all. I honestly have had no idea how all this process has worked and have learned a lot by reading some of the forums. I figure it will get here when it gets here. No worries.
Reactions: FATHORSE
Smheard
Smheard
@Crumpdaddy Any updates on your build? Still on schedule for next week? What dealership if you don't mind letting us know?
Crumpdaddy
There have been no updates sent to me from Ford or my dealer. My dealer is James Hodge Ford out of Muskogee. I'm still on schedule as far as I know. I was able to download my window sticker! So, I guess that means things are moving forward?
basundy
Same here. I just was able to view my window sticker this morning and my status went to ā€œin productionā€.
Smheard
Smheard
Congrats to you both..... 9:03pm on the 13th for my FE and crickets still.
Crumpdaddy
I woke up to the email this morning that my Bronco was built. My actual build date was scheduled for June 28th according to the window sticker. The delivery says it will be between July 18th and 24th to Muskogee. I will post more when I know more. Just thought us Oklahoma folks would like to know kind of how the schedule is working. Hope everyone has a great 4th of July!
Reactions: Debs and Smheard
basundy
@Crumpdaddy That's awesome. Mine is in production right now and build date is 7/2. Hoping they have it completed before the shutdown next week.
Crumpdaddy
@basundy Good luck!!! I hope they do too!!
basundy
@Crumpdaddy I'm pretty sure my Bronco got stranded on the line as MAP was shutting down. I've received no new updates. Hoping next week I get some good news.
FATHORSE
FATHORSE
Today was the day, Got my VIN!
Smheard
Smheard
Congrats....still crickets for me and now the dealer won't even answer my text haha.....
RogueAce70
RogueAce70
Congrats!!! I still have no build date but Iā€™m still hopeful!!!

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views