Sponsored

Bayou Bronco Club

A friendly place for Bronco owners in Louisiana to meet and share the joy that being a 6th gen Bronco owner will bring!
BOLD Renegade93
Soooo...how's everyone doing with today's news?

Figured now is a good time to check in and see how y'all are affected. I'm in the bad batch club. My Black Diamond is going to be fending off field mice for the next few months waiting on a new top.

Let's hear it!
Show full message
THEMANatwar
THEMANatwar
Never got scheduled, and I think I'm just going to hold out for the 22 at this point. Possibly change to the green and very interested in the new editions for next year.
Fatdaddy
Fatdaddy
Never got scheduled. Pretty frustrating but curious to see any true MY22 changes that’ll get me excited. If scheduling will continue through the remainder of the year, I’m considering switching to a BL w/ soft top but no idea if that’ll actually increase my chances or not. I recently moved to a different state and made another reservation here just so I can have another place in this fictional time stamp line for a different build trim later on when things settle.
Rosedp
Rosedp
I'm with you in the bad batch club... Badlands built 7/20 and waiting on the new improved MIC top 2.0!
The Dmv
The Dmv
Scheduled for 8/9, 8/16, 8/23, 8/30, 9/13…whatever. Now I’m stuck waiting till October for the next time they pull out the big blue crystal ball to make up a story for me.
Happytown
Happytown
99'd ours a few weeks ago, so todays news didn't change our outlook much. One effect the wait is having on me: I am really impressed with how good the lower trims look with just a tire ( or wheel and tire) upgrade. I will probably switch my order from BL to Base or BD by the time 22 order banks open.
Reactions: BOLD Renegade93
BOLD Renegade93
BOLD Renegade93
@Happytown they really do. Especially when I saw people put 35s on with no lift and just removing the crash bars getting no rub. I was going to put 33s on my BD but I might swing 35s now
RagingBulldog
RagingBulldog
Never scheduled. I figure I'll just have that much better of a down payment now. Finally got to test drive the mannequin at Wray Ford and it got me pumped up again!
BOLD Renegade93
BOLD Renegade93
@RagingBulldog that was fun to drive for sure. Maybe us NW LA folks should just go in together to buy it when it becomes available lol. It'll be sellable before any of us see ours. I've seen two in the area recently, both from Texas. An AMB OB and a CG BL.
RagingBulldog
RagingBulldog
@BOLD Renegade93 the only one I’ve seen in the wild was in Jackson Hole while I was on vacation. I’ll keep my eyes peeled for the local ones now though.
rdass623
rdass623
in the same boat as most, no vin, so no 2021. the down payment was done. just looking for a base 2 door, with switches... but it looks like the MIC was the deal breaker.... not going to lie, i have been happier that i am missing much of the childish whining on the forum in general... all i have is good luck on getting your trucks as soon as possible...
BroncoBilly62
Just changed from a hard top to a soft top with the conversion kit, hopefully I will get a notice sooner.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views