Sponsored

Broncos Of The Carolinas

Ford Bronco enthusiast group for anyone in North or South Carolina. Connect with other local past, present, or future bronco owners and discuss anything bronco or off road related. www.BroncosOfTheCarolinas.com
HardenUp
Mine is finally shipped!! Anyone know how long it has been taking to get to Charlotte?
Show full message
warfieldnc
warfieldnc
Not sure about Charlotte but mine only took 7 days to get to Greensboro. Shipped August 2 and picked it up August 9.
HardenUp
HardenUp
Thanks. I hope mine only takes 7 days too!! I feel like an 8 year old on Christmas Eve night
BroncoKong Jr.
BroncoKong Jr.
Took about 10 days from the build date to Wilmington so yours should be quicker. Actual shipping only took a few days.
Bunk M
Bunk M
Including sitting at the rail yard in SC about 10 days.
Bronco-420
Bronco-420
@HardenUp mine shipped earlier this week to Huntersville, I have an expected of 10/21 - 10/27. I'll let you know how long mine takes.
mzzrayb
These time frames are a bit quicker than I thought! My 9/27 build at Mooresville got pushed to 10/25 week, so I may actually see it in 2021. Briefly passed a cactus grey one in Davidson yesterday, my first sighting other than the mannequin.
Bronco-420
Bronco-420
@HardenUp got an update today that the new expected is a week early. So instead of 21st - 27th as originally planned it's now the 15th - 21st. Shipping to Huntersville Ford. You heard anything on yours? Can't seem to get a rail tracking number.
HardenUp
HardenUp
@Bronco-420 nothing on my end. Who did you get the update from? The “bronco guy” at my dealership just left and the new guy knows even less, so I’m not getting any updates. 😩
Bronco-420
Bronco-420
@HardenUp at the very top of the tracker is where I'm getting my update. Was showing next week and the week after, now its showing last week and next.

"Your 2021 Bronco Badlands is estimated to be delivered to Huntersville Ford between 10/15/2021 & 10/21/2021"

My guy doesn't have a lot of Bronco experience but it's ok, can't be upset he isn't as excited as I am, it's been a good experience overall and am ready to take delivery soon. 👍
HardenUp
HardenUp
Got a call from my dealer tonight and mine was delivered tonight! The end is finally here for me. Stay positive everyone
St27964
St27964
Did I by chance pass someone on this thread yesterday driving an A51 with the soft top back in Mooresville? I was in the A51 WT…
HardenUp
HardenUp
Not me. But we should def schedule a quick meet up for anyone in the Charlotte area
mj21_OBBronco
mj21_OBBronco
@HardenUp @Bronco-420 - today is my blend date so its possible to get delivery by the end of the year?? Need to start a regular meet up somewhere - we could start a regular group meet up at Cars & Coffee at the speedway (3rd Saturday every month)?

@Bronco-420 I purchased in Huntersville as well. Any advice on making the final sale go smoothly? Hearing some horror stories about other dealers here in this forum.
HardenUp
HardenUp
mj21_OBBronco
mj21_OBBronco
just got my email that its built and scheduled for delivery 12/24. Lets get this meet up started soon. As much as I want to see my own ride, looking forward to seeing all the other Bronco's on the road
mj21_OBBronco
mj21_OBBronco
@mdahan - took delivery on 12/17 believe it or not!! and promptly went off to the in-laws for the holiday. got 800 miles on it already and it is awesome! got a few sunny days in the Carolinas last week so was able to pop the top and cruise around. Now onto to adding some extras.... where did I put my wallet:)
mdahan
@mj21_OBBronco nice. Sadly I've been waiting since October to be be built. Kept getting pushed back. Now going on a month since it was supposedly in production and no info as it's built or shipped. I bought a bunch of stuff as well that I'm just waiting to install. Lol.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views