Sponsored

Idaho Bronco

Hoping all purchasing 2021 Bronco's in Idaho will find the best dealer to do so at.
Orlo
Picked up my Bronco today - 2-door, Base . Sasquatch, 2.7. Velocity Blue. It is Awesome! I love it. Might be the first 2-door sold in Idaho. PS. I worked with Ben Rice at Lithia Ford of Boise. MSRP plus $300 dealer Doc. I am so glad they did not do any shenanigans with respect to pricing. I hope to see you guys on the road soon if you have not received your vehicle yet.

IMG_3305.JPG
Show full message
4door4family
4door4family
Awesome! Looks great. Congrats.
PayetteRiverBronco
Really sharp ride!
Kameron43
Kameron43
Thats exciting! I finally have an estimated delivery of 11/12/2021 and I can't wait!! I'm located in Preston Idaho
IDyeti
IDyeti
I picked up last night from Lithia of Boise, no ADM encountered either. See you around town.
IDyeti
IDyeti
4dr BD, MIC, carb gray, Sasquatch
FRM
FRM
I work at Lithia Ford and after seeing your 2 door, the first at our dealership, I ordered mine. Just had to wait and see one in person. Enjoy!!!
Card shark
I ordered in December and just took delivery today. Just a base two door with an auto but it still only took five months… lithia ford in Boise was awesome not only honored the msrp but actually honored the quoted price in 21 that was 1500$ lower. Didn’t quibble over anything on my trade so overall I’d say today was great and if there’s a dealer hall of fame lithia in Boise gets a nomination from me.
Reactions: FRM

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views