Sponsored

Broncos Of The Carolinas

Ford Bronco enthusiast group for anyone in North or South Carolina. Connect with other local past, present, or future bronco owners and discuss anything bronco or off road related. www.BroncosOfTheCarolinas.com
Tarheel_Wes
Well.....I'm speechless, but I got scheduled yesterday. 4-door Black Diamond. I'm with Ficken in Charlotte. I was an early day 2 res (July 14), originally ordered in February, then i did my re-order on the first day this month.

I'm scheduled for Dec. 20.

I have some of the original sins: 2.7, MIC, and tow package.

I was literally going to call today and give in on the soft top and step down to the 2.3, Ha.

But, just to confirm is it accurate that I can't make any changes after the VIN is assigned (which it is for me)?

IMG_0556.jpg
Show full message
Blackcat
Blackcat
Congrats! If you want to sell your wheels and tires, let me know. I have a base on order and love the black steelies. In in CLT.
Reactions: Tarheel_Wes
View previous replies…
Blackcat
Blackcat
@Tarheel_Wes No, I'm a very late reservation, so I'm just hoping to see mine sometime in 2022. I work in CLT as well, but live in Rock Hill.
Tarheel_Wes
Tarheel_Wes
@Blackcat is it your understanding that the 32" tires will go on the base bronco 16" steelies? Or do you have to have 17" wheels to make it work? I'm toying around with ordering a 2 door base
Blackcat
Blackcat
@Tarheel_Wes Someone on this site has a 2 Dr base that they put 33's on their base steelies. I just want a 17" wheel because I think 16's just look too small. I could be wrong, but I think you could get a wider tire on the 17" as well.
Blackcat
Blackcat
Also, yes, from what I know, once you have a VIN, you're locked in.
HardenUp
HardenUp
Congrats buddy!! Correct, you can’t make changes at this point. Someone on here said they were able to change their color, but I’m suspicious of that.
MWILD
MWILD
Congrats!
Dads_bronze_bronco
Dads_bronze_bronco
Congratulations - about time they started clearing day one and two reservations!
Tarheel_Wes
Tarheel_Wes
yea, after driving around all last week and test-driving a few diff ones, I was really impressed with the power of the 2.3, and so I was gonna step down to that, and also remove the mid-package, and save like $3200.....oh well, too late now, but i'm happy with the build.
Tarheel_Wes
Tarheel_Wes
i saw some guys on the main forums who didn't even have reservations, they just ordered on day 1 this October and got scheduled. The real question will be: How many times (if at all) will my build date get pushed back?
Jazer
Jazer
Congrats!
BroncoNC
That's awesome. Is Ficken still holding to MSRP? I need to go in and reorder my '22. 7/24 reservation. Susan originally told me I was @ 243 on the reservation.
BroncoNC
Troutfisher9216
Troutfisher9216
Congrats!
jernst8854
jernst8854
Congrats. I have a 11/22 build date hoping i dont get pushed. But I have a Vin so hopefully Christmas delivery. Crossroads Ford of Charlotte. For me
7/14 /20 reservation WildTrack with every sin possible and a MIC. I have no idea how I got a 21
Reactions: Tarheel_Wes
Tarheel_Wes
Tarheel_Wes
@jernst8854 Wow, I can't believe you did as well. I was also 7/14 like you.....same sins...it probably has something to do with dealer allocations as well.
jernst8854
jernst8854
Must. I just know I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas
Tarheel_Wes
Tarheel_Wes
Well....not surprising, I got an email this morning indicated i'm pushed out to January 3....hopefully this will be the only bump....
Troutfisher9216
Troutfisher9216
Welcome to the "Production Push Club" Mine was originally 8/16 pushed to 8/23 pushed to 8/30 pushed to 9/27 pushed to 10/25. Finally built and shipped last week and still not delivered (Hopefully just 2 weeks out to my delivery.) Now you're a real Bronco reservation holder!

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views